Josie McCoy [2]

Title: She's Back

No one could deny the girl with Y/H/C hair was truly stunning, it was a fact.

Everyone moved aside allowing the girl to pass them, they took it as an opportunity to stare, especially the Serpents.

Josie, Melody and Valerie left the music room, only to see everyone staring at a disappearing figure. A smirk appeared on Josie's face. She knew only one girl who had that effect on people.

"She's back." 

Y/N knocked on Wetherbee's office. "Come in." She entered and smiled an angelic smile at the Principal. "You wanted to see me?" "Welcome Miss L/N. I wanted to personally welcome you back to our school."

"It's a pleasure to be back. I missed Riverdale, I missed the school, the staff and most importantly the students." 'One student in particular' she thought but didn't say.

"And we missed you. I'm sure you remember all the rooms." She nodded her head in response to his question. "Good. I'll leave you to reconnect with your fellow students."

She left the office with a schedule Wetherbee gave her. She started making her way to her first class. She knocked on the door before entering the room.

"You're late."

"I prefer to view it as early for tomorrow" she replied causing many students to chuckle. "Take a seat next to Josie McCoy." The teacher smiled as he glanced at the girl. "Welcome back Miss L/N."

Y/N took the seat next to Josie. "I've been waiting for you" Josie told her. "And as I said, I'd never leave you for long."

Josie smirked at her friend, her best friend, her old lover. She knew it wouldn't be long until they were together, making music and more importantly, ruling the school.

* * * *

* * * *

Originally this was going to be a Sweet Pea Imagine, but once I wrote 'she's back' I knew it had to be Josie, even if it meant it would be shorter.