⚡️ Serpents [1] ⚡️

Title: Let Us Help

There she sits, all by herself in the library. She knew her friends wouldn't go in there, she knew they wouldn't expect her to be there.

She ran her finger along her wrist, along her Serpent tattoo. She was trying to get the negative thoughts out of her mind.

All her friends were happy. Toni was happy with Cheryl, Fangs was happy to be alive, and Sweet Pea was happy that the Ghoulies left them alone, for now.

At least her friends were happy, that's all she cared about.

A tear fell down her face as she thought about her life. Everyone believed her life was perfect. She had both her parents, who seemed to be happy, but they weren't, they were constantly arguing, throwing things at each other.

The bell went, but she didn't move, she was happy sitting by herself away from everyone else. Perhaps her friends would be better off without her, no one would truly miss her.

* * * *

Fangs, Sweet Pea and Toni were sitting down in class. They were almost oblivious to Y/N's absence, almost.

"Where the hell is Y/N" Toni asked. The boys shrugged their shoulders before they started talking again.

"Have you noticed something's wrong with her" Toni asked.

Sweet Pea froze. He did notice something was wrong with Y/N recently, but he thought he was imagining it. "She's quiet, she's never at the bar anymore" Sweet Pea said. Fangs nodded his head.

"We need to speak to her. We need to find out what's wrong" Toni told them and they agreed, they needed to speak to her immediately.

After class they split up and went looking for the girl in question. Sweet Pea found her by her locker, putting books away.

"Hello Angel face" he greeted with a smirk. "Hey" she replied quietly.

"You coming to the bar later?" She shook her head. "I have to - to do homework" she lied unconvincingly. Sweet Pea raised his eyebrows. "Anyone ever told you you're a terrible liar?"

She shut her locker and started to walk away. Sweet Pea followed her. "Hey, I was talking to you." He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you" she told him. He grew angry. "What the fuck did I do? All I'm doing is caring about you. You should feel honoured" he hissed.

She broke out of his grip and walked away. Sweet Pea kicked and punched the locker as a growl escaped his mouth. He was unaware Y/N had tears running down her face.

* * * *

One week had passed, Sweet Pea didn't speak to Y/N and she didn't speak to him, or anyone. Though unknowingly to him, she was avoiding everyone.

When Y/N entered the school Sweet Pea's eyes went straight to her. He could tell she was exhausted.

"She's lost weight" Toni said. Sweet Pea looked at her confused. "How can you tell?" She looked at him with an annoyed expression.

Fangs took a step towards her resulting in her speed walking. "What have I done?" Fangs asked confused. "Maybe she's on her period" Sweet Pea suggested causing Toni to hit him.

Y/N turned the corner and bumped into someone. "Watch it" Reggie snapped. When he noticed who it was he smirked. "Well if it isn't the Serpent Bitch. You not with your friends? They finally realised you're nothing."

The words Reggie spoke hit a nerve, though her face was void of any emotion.

Reggie scoffed before he pushed her hard into the locker, the impact caused a loud bang. She fell to the ground, a bruise forming on her side.

A smirk was on Reggie's face as he looked down to her. "This is where you belong, where your kind belong. You're filth." He walked away leaving her on the floor.

He was right, she didn't belong there, she didn't belong with her Serpent Family. She was better off dead. She walked out of school unnoticed by everyone, or perhaps no one cared enough to stop her.

* * * *

Chuck walked into the Student Lounge. He felt guilty and since he was trying to be a good person he knew what he had to do.

"Hey, Y/N's friends" Chuck called out to the three serpents sitting down. They looked up at him confused.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Chuck asked. "That's none of your concern" Sweet Pea replied. Toni hit his chest before turning to the Northsider. "Why?" "I saw her leaving the school, I was curious, she seemed upset."

The three serpents stood up and walked out of the student lounge. "Where are you going?" Jughead asked as he saw them. "Something's wrong with Y/N. We need to find out what" Toni explained. He nodded his head. "I'm coming too."

They search for three hours and were unable to find her. That is until Sweet Pea remembered a place she used to visit, he had a feeling she might be there. "I know where she is" he blurted out, even though he wanted to go alone.

Sweet Pea was right, Y/N was sitting on the rocks at Sweetwater river.

"Y/N" he called out, but she didn't move. She stayed on the rock. He growled as he got on the rocks. "Careful" Toni said, though he didn't care. He sat down next to Y/N and stayed silent.

The two sat in silence for a minute, while Toni, Fangs and Jughead watched from the grass.

"What's going on?" Sweet Pea finally asked.

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "I can't do it anymore" she whispered. "Do what?" "I can't pretend anymore. I can't pretend to be happy, I can't pretend I want to live. I want to die Sweet Pea, I can't do this anymore" she told him, her voice shaking.

Tears filled Sweet Pea's eyes. "You're not going anywhere. We need you Y/N, we need you more than you'll ever know." He took her hand in his and squeezed. "You're one of us Y/N."

"I don't deserve to be, I don't deserve your friendship, I don't deserve to be serpent. I'm a disgrace" she mumbled.

"No, you're not. You're amazing, you're beautiful, you're caring, you're desirable, you're excellent, you're feisty" he listed causing her to look at him.

"You may not feel like it, but you're incredible. We need you Angel. I know you think everything sucks, but let us make you feel better. Let us help you" he whispered.

She looked up at him, tears were in his eyes as they were in her own. "Okay" she whispered.

He smiled slightly as he stood up. He pulled her up with ease.

They go over to the others, Sweet Pea holding her hand tightly. "Are you okay?" Fangs asked warily. "I'll be okay" she replied with a small smile.

Sweet Pea pressed a kiss to her hand. He would help her, they would all help her.

* * * *

* * * *

A/N: If you're feeling Depressed Or Suicidal PLEASE seek help, talk to someone.