⭐️ 6 ⭐️ (Sweet Pea)

* * * *

(Y/F/F) = Your Favourite Food.

Daddy Sweet Pea? Has a nice ring to it.

I hope you like it.

* * * *

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my handsome fiancé to arrive home. He was a security guard for Veronica, it was good pay and the fact she was our friend was a bonus.

The door opened causing me to smile. There wasn't many people who had a key, and no one would come around without informing us first, so I knew it had to be Sweet Pea.

"Hey babe, how was work?" I asked. He sighed as he put a plastic bag on the table. "It was entertaining, but long. I had to break up a fight, but other than that everything was good. I got you some food, Y/F/F, I hope you're hungry."

I looked up at him with a smile. "Aren't you just the Sweetest Pea?" He rolled his eyes as he chuckled. He handed me a plate that contained Y/F/F. "Eat up, Mrs Pea, you're eating for two. "

After we finished eating, we sat down on the couch watching a movie. Sweet Pea's hand was on my stomach, ever since he discovered we were pregnant, five months ago, he adored to rub my stomach.

My eyes were closed, despite the fact I loved the movie playing I needed to rest my eyes.

"I love you" Sweet Pea mumbled as he placed a kiss on my stomach. "I love you my beautiful baby."

I opened my eyes and glanced down to see Sweet Pea sitting in front of me. "I love you, and your mother, even when she's cranky."

I bit down on my lip as Sweet Pea continued to talk to the baby.

"I hope you're like your mother, she's one of the most beautiful, strongest, kind hearted, caring people I ever met."

"You're both the best things to ever happen to me. I'm going to cherish you, protect you, show you how parents are suppose to treat their child. I'm going to love you more than I already do."

"No one will ever hurt you, if they try, they'll regret it, especially when I break their legs."

"You're going to be a great father" I whispered as I looked down at him. He grinned as he glanced up at me.

The baby kicked causing me to grin. "Turns out even baby agrees." "I love you Y/N" Sweet Pea said, causing me to smile. "And I love you too."

Sweet Pea placed a kissed on my stomach. "And I can't forget about you, my little bundle of joy. I love you too."

* * * *