⭐️ 7 ⭐️ (Toni Topaz)

* * * *

This was really short, but I hope you like it.

* * * * 

Toni was running late to meet me, we always waited for the other, so we could go to the Whyte Wyrm together. It took me a minute to remember she was at Cheerleading practice.

It had only been a week since Toni became a Cheerleader and I was yet to see her in the uniform. I wanted to watch her practice, but I had detention because of some stupid idiots, naming no names 'Sweet Pea', 'Fangs'.

Another ten minutes passed and I was getting bored, I just wanted to see my girl.

"Babe?" Toni's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at her and my eyes widened. She looked stunning, the shorts were tight, as was the top, showing off her perfect body.

I bit down my lip as my eyes continued to scan her body. Toni Topaz was by far the sexist girl I ever laid eyes on. The fact I was able to call her my girlfriend made me the luckiest girl on the planet.

Toni stared at me with her eyebrows raised. "Babe, are you okay?" I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me. "You look so hot" I mumbled before pressing my lips against hers.

We continued kissing, not caring that we were in the middle of the corridor.

"Break it up you too" Fangs mumbled as a hand slammed into the locker next to us.

We broke the kiss and noticed Fangs and Sweet Pea standing by our locker.

"We'll continue this later" Toni mumbled to me. "As long as you're wearing the uniform" I replied with a smirk, one she returned.

I bit down on my lip. I couldn't wait until we got back to my trailer.

* * * *