Anniversary (Vanessa Morgan)

* * * *

The Beautiful Vanessa Morgan

* * * *

There are couples in the world who go through hell, other couples barely face any obstacles. I had known Vanessa since we were little children, are parents were best friends all through high school. It was destiny for Vanessa to be my friend.

Of course we weren't just friends, not anymore. When we were eighteen, we finally admitted our feelings for each other, eight years later we were stronger than ever.

It was almost our nine year anniversary and I wanted to do something special, something I should've done years ago.

Everything was planned out, the cast of Riverdale knew about the plan, all apart from Vanessa.

I arrived on the set, watching as Vanessa and Madelaine filmed a scene. It was strange being such a strong ship of Choni, when she was my real life girlfriend.

Once the scene was finished the director and I made eye contact, it was time for the plan. "Well, well, well, if it wasn't the infamous Toni Topaz" I said, my face stone cold.

"Babe?"

"Babe? Toni, are you cheating on me with this- this thing?" Madelaine questioned, still in character. Vanessa looked between us confused. "What the hell's going on?" "I'm claiming you, Topaz. I'm claiming you in front of everyone here" I told her, causing her to chuckle. "Y/N, you're being more strange than usual."

A chuckle left my mouth. "Foolish girl. You Serpents are all the same." I went closer, stopping in front of her. "I'm making you mine."

I went on my knee, pulling out a ring. "My god." "Vanessa Morgan Mziray, I have loved you all my life, though nine years ago, I finally got you to be my girl. But I don't want that, I want you to be more. Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes!" she yelled as she pressed her lips against mine.

Everyone around us cheered as we pulled apart. I put the ring on her finger and she smiled. "I love you, Y/N." "And I love you too, Toni Topaz" I replied causing her to giggle.

* * * *