I Love Her (4/4)

Reader P.O.V

It had been a month since Cheryl, Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea discovered my secret, my pregnancy. One month since Sweet Pea discovered he was going to be a father. I can't deny Sweet Pea's been amazing, he hasn't freaked out, at least as much as I thought he would.

Of course, since this is Riverdale, it didn't take long for everyone else to find out. And the question 3on everyone's mind was the same.

"Who's the father?"

The only people who knew the father's identity were Jughead, Betty and of course Sweet Pea.

"Do you need anything?" Sweet Pea asked me as we sat together in Pop's Diner. I let out a hum. "Apple pie, and a strawberry shake, please."

I watched as he went to the counter. Sweet Pea hasn't left my side, at least not willingly. The only time he would leave was when he was needed for minor jobs. Yes, minor jobs, the only ones he now did. He told Jughead he couldn't do any risky jobs, not while I was pregnant, he needed to support me.

A smile was on my face as I saw the chocolate shake, with cream and sprinkles. It was strange, I craved chocolate shakes more than I did strawberry ones, in fact I wasn't even in the mood for Strawberry, I didn't even like strawberry shakes. Why the hell did I ask for strawberry?

"I know you prefer your chocolate, and I couldn't forget about your cream."

I looked at him with a smile. He knew me better than anyone else. He knew me better than I knew myself.

The last month had been amazing. I enjoyed Sweet Pea's company, in all honesty, I developed feelings for the kind, yet tough Serpent.

"Thank you Pea, this is all amazing. You're amazing" I told him. He let out a chuckle. "You're the one carrying a child, you need this more than I do."

I took a spoon from the side and put some of the cream from the milkshake in my mouth, moaning at the taste. Have you ever tried a Pop's shake and not enjoyed it?

Sweet Pea looked at me and snorted. "What's wrong?" He shook his head before he brought his finger to the top of my lips, dragging it across. "You're so messy sometimes, Y/n."

While Sweet Pea was kind to me, it hurt. He acted like he was my boyfriend, like we were a couple, but we were just friends, two friends having a child together.

Sweet Pea P.O.V

I was being forced to have some separation from Y/n. Betty wanted to spend some time with her before the baby arrived and of course, if Betty was there so was Jughead.

My fingers were tapping against the table as I sat with Cheryl, Toni, Veronica and Reggie. I don't know why the fuck they joined us, but here they are.

A groan escaped my mouth as my phone rang. "What?!" "We're on our way to the hospital. It's Y/n, she's gone into labour" Jughead told me.

My eyes widened as I hung up. I looked at Veronica. "Y/n's gone into labour."

I was too shocked to drive. I don't even remember getting into the truck, never mind sitting next to Reggie Mantle in the passenger seat of my truck.

"Drive faster" I told him. "I'm going as fast as I can" he mumbled. "Not fast enough!"

"She's fine without you, Sour Puss. We all care for her. Betty and Jughead can keep her warm in your absence" Cheryl said. "I need to be with her" I mumbled as my fingers started tabbing on my leg.