🟣R4: Toni Topaz 🟣

Row 4: The Winner Is The Gorgeous Toni Topaz

* * * *

There she was, the most beautiful girl on the planet. 'Okay, Y/n, you need to calm down.' I tried to calm my thoughts as I watched the girl.

Toni Topaz was a goddess. The girl's beautiful pink hair, her strong personality, her soft dark skin. She wasn't my best friend, she was so much more. She was my everything.

"Hey girl," she greeted me. I didn't even realise she had approached me. I was too focused on my thoughts of the beautiful girl, that I was oblivious that she had moved.

"Hi gorgeous." She let out a chuckle. I always greeted her with a compliment, whether it be calling her beautiful, gorgeous, or pretty thing, it made her smile. I would do anything to make her smile.

"You looking forward to the party."

The party, how could I forget? I was always one for parties, often being the one to bring the alcohol.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait," I lied. Yes, I wasn't in the mood to party, mainly because my feelings for Toni had significantly increased. I didn't want to watch people, males, females, flirt with her. Everyone knew she was beautiful.

She looked over my shoulder, smiling, meaning one thing. Cheryl Blossom.

I was convinced Toni and Cheryl were dating, despite the fact Toni denied it. Nobody is that close without dating.

* * * *

I stared at my reflection, flattening my tight black dress. My hair was in bouncy curls, just how Toni, I mean, how I liked it. Yes, I wasn't dressing to impress the girl I love, I would never do that.

My bag was filled with cheap, yet strong vodka. Why pay for the brands, when the cheaper one is just, some even stronger than brands?

When I arrived at the door, I was greeted with the sight of Cheryl Blossom. I smiled falsely at the girl, who returned it. "Look who it is, Toni's puppy." "Puppy? I find you more annoying than a puppy," I replied, my voice calm.

Cheryl was about to snap at me, though stopped as Toni approached us. "Hey, my two favourite girls." She winked at me causing me to chuckle. "I got drinks." I held up my bag causing her to grin. "This is why I love you."

I love you.

I wanted to tell her I loved her, though I couldn't, she didn't feel the same. She would never love me the way I loved her. 

My eyes flickered to Veronica, a girl I had strangely became close to recently. "I'm gonna go see V." I left the two girl's alone, going to spend time with my other friend.

"V!" Veronica grinned as she wrapped her arms around me. "Hey girl."

* * * *

Many hours had passed. I was currently standing in the kitchen with Veronica, laughing about something Betty had done. It was nice having a girl friend who I wasn't in love with.

"You know, Toni is very lucky," Veronica said, confusing me. "What on-" "I see how you look at her, Y/n." Veronica let out a sigh, before continuing. "I know the feeling, I used to feel like that with Betty."

My eyes widened, before pulling the girl into a hug. "I'm sorry."

I was unaware that while I was comforting Veronica, a jealous Toni was watching us. She had finally realised she had feelings for me, at least finally admitted it to herself.

Sweet Pea often told her it was obvious the two were in love, we were just too stupid to realise it.

"I have to go," Toni mumbled, as she left Cheryl midsentence. She went to the bathroom, staring at her reflection.

Betty had approached myself and Veronica, talking about how something was wrong with Toni. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, only to see the girl staring at her reflection.

"Are you okay?" She turned to me, a fake smile on her face. "Yeah, are you? I saw you hugging Veronica, you looked pretty cosy. Are you two dating? You'd be a great couple." The smile on her face was clearly fake, though not many would be able to tell.

"What's wrong, beautiful?"

"Don't call me that!" She snapped, causing me to take a step back. "You compliment me all the time, made me fall in love, for what?"

I stopped paying attention as I realised what she said. She was in love with me. I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me. Then, I made a decision that would either break me, or complete me.

I kissed Toni.

Surprisingly, she kissed me back.

"I love you," I whispered, my forehead pressed against hers. "I love you so much, Toni Topaz." She smiled, before kissing me again. "I love you too."

"And that's the story of how your mother and I realised we were madly in love," Toni told our children. The twin girls let out a giggle as they clapped their hands. The twins always wanted to know how our love story started, while their older brother wasn't interested.

I looked at my wife and smiled. She was the love of my life, ever since we were young, and our feelings never changed, even 15 years later

* * *

* * * *

Toni Topaz, Vanessa Morgan, one of my celebrity crushes. I hope you like it.