⚡ Sweet Pea [6] ⚡

Title: Weak

"Love Is Weak"

That was one of the only things Sweet Pea remembered his father telling him. Usually the man would have a beer in his hand.

"Love Is For The Weak"

That explained why he also brought strange women into the house whenever his mother was away. He was cheating on his wife, the most kind hearted woman on the planet.

Sweet Pea often blamed his father for the way he was. Who was he kidding? Of course it was his father's fault. The man was violent, abusive and a cheating bastard. The man often hit not only his wife, but his only son.

Sweet Pea scoffed as he watched all the couples at the prom. He had no idea why he agreed to go. It wasn't like he had a date, he didn't want one. The last girl he liked used him for sex, though in a way it was probably Karma. He had done it to so many girls before she came along.

While Sweet Pea sat alone at a table, he was oblivious to a certain girl talking to Fangs and Kevin.

"Why can't I just stay with you guys? I don't mind being a third wheel. I like it, less drama" she said, causing the two boys to laugh. "And we love you, Y/N" Fangs started. "But, honestly, you need some love in your life, you deserve love."

"I prefer singing in my bedroom, or the bathroom, or the choir room when no one's around."

Fangs sighed, though as he looked up, he saw his best friend sitting alone. He was shocked that Sweet Pea even came to the Prom. He didn't like to dance and he hated people.

Fangs grabbed Y/N's arm. "I want to introduce you to someone." He pulled her over to Sweet Pea, coughing as the boy didn't seem to notice them.

Once Sweet Pea looked up at them, his eyes widen at the sight. There in front of him, stood his best friend, who dragged some poor, defenceless Northsider over to him.

Poor girl had no idea what she was getting herself into.

"Sweet Pea, this is Y/N, she's Kevin's best friend. Y/N, this is Sweet Pea, my best friend. We thought it's about time you two meet." Fangs looked back over to Kevin, nodding his head. "I'm going to leave you two to talk. Love you both."

Their eyes widened as they watched Fangs leave. Sweet Pea couldn't believe Fangs would leave him with some random Northsider. He didn't trust them, not any of them, especially attractive ones. He had shown them weakness before and they, she broke him.

Y/N bit her lip as she looked at Sweet Pea. He was attractive, though he screamed danger. 

She opened her mouth to make conversation, though he beat her to it. "You can go now. I don't want to be seen with some prissy Northsider, with perfect parents and a perfect life."