🟣 R3: Jughead Jones 🟣

Row 3:  The Winner By A Lot, Jughead Jones, Again.

* * * *

She was terrified, though she wouldn't let them know. She was sure she would die, yet she refused to show weakness. The Ghoulies, The Gargoyles, they were all evil. 

Y/N L/N was tied up next to Malachai as the boy spoke on the phone. He spoke about what to do with her, how they should dispose of her once they no longer needed her. She was there only to hurt Jughead.

Jughead.

She couldn't help but worry for the boy. She loved him with her whole heart and knew he loved her too. That was what scared her. He would happily go into a trap, any trap for her.

Malachai slammed the phone down before looking towards a glaring Y/N. He let out a laugh as he shook his head. "Now, now my Serpent Queen. I won't hurt you, at least not too bad." He ran his hand down her face, causing her to growl.

He chuckled before slapping her cheek, the sound echoing through the building. "You're my prisoner and it's time I treat you as such."

She said nothing, continuing to glare. Malachai let out a laugh. "Let's go meet your little friends."

Malachai dragged the girl, pulling her to Fox Forest. He threw the girl to the ground, a knife in his hand. "I have the girl, now give me what I want!"

Jughead appeared, by his side were Sweet Pea and Fangs, two of the more intimidating Serpents.

Y/N looked at Jughead, her eyes widening in fear. She didn't want the boy she loved to get hurt. 

"You can have the drugs, if you give us the girl," Jughead told the Ghoulie, holding a bag. Malachai's eyes widened, staring at the bag filled with drugs. "Give them to me!" "Give us the girl first," Jughead demanded.

Malachai picked up Y/n by her arm, before throwing her to the Serpent King. "Now the drugs." Jughead threw the bag to Malachai, before picking up Y/n, carrying her away bridal style.

Once they got to the van, Y/n notice Cheryl, Toni and a few other Serpents. She smiled at the king, who placed her in the back of the van with him. "You didn't think I'd trust them, did you?" he questioned, a small smile on his face. "I don't trust them and I wouldn't risk your life."

Jughead placed a kiss on Y/n's head, as the van began to move. The ropes were removed from Y/n as they heard a loud scream in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Y/n mumbled.

Sweet Pea and Fangs both smirked, though their smirks soon turned into loud laughter. "We may have exchanged the drugs for pixie sticks," Sweet Pea told them. 

Y/n chuckled, before shaking her head. "I love you boys." "Do you love me?" Jughead asked. Y/n grabbed Jughead's jacket, pulling his lips against hers. "I love you more, I love you most," she mumbled.

She knew her king would do anything for her, as she would him.

* * * *

* * * *

Honestly I don't like this, I hope you do.