⭐️ 1 ⭐️ (Betty Cooper)

* * * *

This was my first time writing a request. I hope you like it. It's a little on the short side, but I enjoyed writing it.

* * * *

She was beautiful, truly stunning

She was beautiful, truly stunning. She was kind, caring and overall perfection, at least in Y/N's eyes.

They were some of the reasons Y/N fell in love with Betty Cooper.

Y/N couldn't help but stare at the blonde girl in front of her. She wasn't paying attention to anything Betty said, she was simply admiring her friend.

"What do you think?"

Betty's questioned bewildered Y/N. She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, could you repeat the question."

"Are you okay? You've been a little.. distracted recently."

Y/N laughed nervously. "I'm all good. I'm a little nervous about the exam in Algebra. Are you nervous?" Betty laughed. "I wouldn't say nervous, nor would I say excited, I'm prepared. I've been studying all night..."

Y/N was glad Betty didn't notice her change the subject. She had done it more than once, and was glad Betty remained oblivious.

A week had passed and Betty became suspicious of Y/N's behaviour. Y/N became distant and Betty was worried something had happened.

Betty searched for her friend in the corridors. She saw Kevin standing by his locker and approached him. "Have you seen Y/N?" Kevin shook his head. "Not since Algebra. Why? Has something happened?" Betty sighed. "I don't know."

The school day was over. Betty had yet to speak to Y/N. She had searched the whole school, but couldn't find the girl, at least not when they were out of class.

There was only one place left to check, Pop's Diner.

Betty entered the diner, determined to find her best friend.

"You looking for Y/N?" Pop asked as he saw the blonde. "I am, is she here?" Pop nodded his head before pointing to the girl who sat alone.

Betty sat in the booth opposite her friend. "What's happening? Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not-" "-Don't lie to me! Just tell me the truth!" Betty demanded.

Y/N looked at Betty, directly in her beautiful green eyes. "Please tell me the truth. What's wrong?"

"I'm in love with you. I've always been in love with you. I don't want to be your friend anymore, I want to be more" Y/N blurted out.

Betty's eyes widened in shock as she stared at her best friend.

"Say something, please say anything" Y/N whispered.

"I love you too. I want to be your girlfriend. I would love to be your girlfriend" Betty told her. Betty leaned over the counter and pressed her lips against Y/N's.

That was the first of many kisses shared between the couple.

* * * *

* * * *