⭐ 16 ⭐ (Jughead Jones)

* * * * 

Requested By: tifuu13 

Flashbacks are Italics 

I didn't actually write the smut, I honestly didn't feel like writing it. My smut isn't the best.

* * * *

A smile was on my face as Jughead ran his hand through my hair. We just shared a moment together, a moment that would forever be engraved in my mind. 

I had lost my virginity to my best friend, Jughead Jones. He was a loner, a freak, a weirdo and honestly, that was why I loved him.

He wasn't the best boyfriend, yet he was perfect for me. I loved him, though I always had.

I remember how it all started. It was just a normal day for us.

The room was hot, since my air conditioning wasn't working. I was wearing nothing more than a vest top and shorts. "What did you get for question 7?" I asked my best friend. "3.824" he mumbled under his breath.

I frowned as I looked at my paper. My answer wasn't even close to that, I had written 43. I felt stupid, though it could've been the heat getting to me.

"Maybe we should take a break," he mumbled, as he started to use his book to fan himself.

It was nice to see I wasn't the only one over heating. The most pleasant thing was watching Jughead's muscle flex with each wave of his book. It was strange how my feelings were always growing for the boy.

"I like you."

My eyes widened as I realised what I had said. I had just confessed that I liked my best friend.

"I-I"

"I like you too" Jughead said, almost too casually.

I scrunched up my face confused. How could he act like it wasn't a big deal? I just admitted I had feelings for him. 

"That's all you have to say?" I questioned. "I tell you I like you and you just say I like you too? As if it's a common occurrence. I can't-"

I was cut off as Jughead pressed his lips against mine, in a short, yet passionate kiss.

He moved back, placing his forehead against mine. His eyes met mine, a small smirk on his face. "How was that?"

Jughead placed a kiss on my forehead. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled, his bare arm under my neck. "So, beautiful." "As are you," I mumbled as I turned to face him.

I was biting my lip as I was drawing a picture for my boyfriend's book. He asked me if I would help him with a comic he was writing. 

"How is this?" I held up the picture of Jughead, causing him to smile slightly. "It's amazing."

A smile graced my face as I put the paper down. "God, I love you so much."

My eyes widened at the word's he said. He just told me he loves me. Jughead Jones said he loves me.

I stared at him. I opened my mouth, though the words couldn't come out, despite them being true. 

I pressed my lips against his, in a rough, passionate kiss. Our lips were in a heated battle, both fighting for dominance, neither wanting to let the other have it.

He picked me up and took me to the bedroom, placing me gently on the bed.

"I want you," I mumbled against his lips. "I love you, so much, I want you so bad."

A smile was on my face as I remembered the sound of our moans that had just filled the room. I had lost my virginity to my best friend, to my boyfriend. It was the most wonderful experience in my life so far.

* * * *

* * * *