Serpents [3]

Title: Savage

It was the dreaded day, the day the Serpents were arriving at Riverdale High.

Y/n stood next to Cheryl, fixing her lipstick while looking through one of the picture frames, using it as a mirror.

"Widow, you look hot, you don't need to wear lipstick, unless you wanna mark me" Reggie said with a wink. "I only go to you when I'm in need of a quick release. Your size may be impressive, unfortunately you're living proof that, just because you're big, doesn't mean you're good" Y/n replied as she put her lips together.

A small scoff escaped Reggie's mouth at her words. "You didn't complain once." "A quick release is better than no release" she said with a grin.

Cheryl stood in the middle of Y/n and Reggie as they walked down the stairs.

"Oh no" a voice mumbled, it made Y/n smirk, knowing her presence made them feel that way.

They stopped in front of the Serpents. "You Southside scum aren't welcome here" Reggie hissed at them. "You think we wanna be here with Mutts like you?" A tall serpent snapped back.

Y/n let out a laugh as she stood in front of Reggie, facing the tall Serpent.

"It's strange, I always thought guys in leather jackets were suppose to be hot, yet here you are and the hottest one of you is Dracula" she said, her eyes scanning Jughead.

"Haven't you got something better to do, Widow?" Veronica asked, while folding her arms.

Y/n looked at her watch and hummed before looking at the Lodge girl. "Not for another ten minutes. I cleared my very busy schedule to give these Serpents a warning." She turned her attention to the Serpents. "You and your kind aren't welcome here. So please, do us all a favour and go back to the dumpster, also known as Southside."

Toni took a step forward, ready to attack the girl, only for Jughead to stop her. "Toni, don't. She's crazy, like literally insane."

"Now, turn around and stay the hell away from me" Y/n said as she blew them a kiss.

The Serpents all turned around and started to walk away. Sweet Pea and Fangs glanced back at the girl, only to see her staring at their jackets.

"Jones, you said she's crazy, did you mean it?" Fangs asked. "Stay away from her, Fogarty. She'll chew you up and spit you out, all while smiling as you blow away with the wind" Jughead told him.

Once the Serpents were out of sight and Veronica's welcoming group had left, Y/n smirked at Reggie. "Get me some paint, it's time for the Serpents to tag their turf." "But they're gone" Reggie replied confused.

Y/n let out a sigh. "Oh Reggie, you're so lucky you're hot." "Thanks-" "Now get me some paint so I can draw their logo while it's still fresh in my mind."

Reggie quickly went off, while Y/n smirked. The Serpents would rue the day they showed up at Riverdale High, it would be a day they never forget.

* * * * 

* * * *