⚡ Bonus: Jughead Jones ⚡

This is a special depressing imagine for my good friend.

Jup_Hon4507

* * * *

I stared straight ahead, unable to register what I heard only a few hours ago. 

It was a lie, it had to be a lie.

Myself and Jughead were having problem, everybody knew we were. I had accused him of cheating on me with Betty, he accused me of cheating on him with Archie.

Neither of us were cheating.

The screaming could be heard across the camp, the insults we threw at the other.

How could we be so horrible to each other, when we were so in love?

I suppose there was always something in the way, or somebody. First it was the Jason Blossom Case, then the Black Hood, The Serpents, The Ghoulies, The Gargoyles, there was always something.

"Are you okay?" Archie asked me from my door. He had continued to check on me every hour, making sure I was okay. Archie was the one to tell me the horrid news. I didn't say anything, I didn't even look at him.

"You can't blame yourself for what happened," he whispered. A small chuckle escaped my mouth at his words. If only he knew what had happened an hour previous to the accident.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Jughead asked me, anger present in his voice. "I haven't been ignoring you, I've been avoiding you," I replied calmly. He rolled his eyes, unamused at my tone. "Charming as usual, now why have you been avoiding me?"

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" I spat. He chuckled, shaking his head. I knew exactly what he was going to say. "So this is about Betty, again."

The mention of her name caused me to snap. "Yes it's about Betty! It's always Betty with you! I can't do this, Betty needs me. I can't make our date, Betty needs me. I'm your girlfriend. I need you!"

"You're one to talk. You're always with Archie," he snapped back.

Everything from then became blurry. We shouted at each other, screaming horrendous things. "I wish you were Betty sometimes! At least she understands me!"

I took a deep breath, truly believing that he meant the words he said to me. I regret the next words that came out of my mouth. "I wish you were dead," I spoke the words so calmly, yet bitterly that he had taken a step back.

"You want me dead, fine, I'm dead."

Those were the last words I spoke to him, before he stormed out of my trailer. I didn't realise that the words would haunt me for the rest of my life.

I looked down to my phone, to see the message he had sent me, the apology.

Hi Queen, I'm sorry, so sorry. You know you're the only one I love, the only one I ever loved. You're my everything and until the day I die, you hold my heart. Even in death, it will always be you. If I were to die tomorrow, I'd still be in heaven, or hell, looking after you.

I'm coming back, why the hell did I leave? I should've just hugged you and told you how amazing you are. I'm sorry, my Queen. I'm coming with your favourite food from Pop's.

Forgive me? 

How could I wish for somebody so sweet to die. I wished that Jughead Jones was dead, only to discover, One Hour Later, my wish had came true.

Jughead Jones was dead.

* * * *