I Love Her (1/4)

Have you ever loved someone so much you'd do anything for them? I have

My heart belonged to Toni Topaz and I wasn't ashamed to admit it. All our friends knew of my feelings for the girl and when we hooked up the first time, I was sure we'd be happy together.

I was wrong.

Another girl came into the picture and soon enough, Toni fell for her.

Her name was Cheryl Blossom.

Toni told me she wanted to end our agreement, our friends with benefits. She told me she liked Cheryl and being the selfless person, I am I let her go. I told her to pursue Cheryl, that they'd be great together.

I watched their relationship grow. I watched them fall in love.

It seemed everyone around me was happy.

Toni had Cheryl.

Fangs had Kevin, at least after a very rocky start.

And Sweet Pea had Josie.

There's no denying that Cheryl and Toni were perfect for each other, that's why I watched with a smile on my face.

'As long as she's happy.'

Veronica was hosting a party, one that we were all invited to, though I wasn't sure why she invited me, we barely spoke. Perhaps it was because I was friends with Toni, that was the only logical reason.

I was sitting down next to Betty, who I actually found to be a delight.

It was peaceful, until we heard shouting.

"What the fuck?"

"Why him of all people?"

I knew the voice well, of course I did, he was one of my best friends.

"Out of everyone on the fucking planet, you picked Andrews over me!"

My eyes widened as I realised the situation. Josie broke off their agreement so she could be with Archie.

Everyone watched as Sweet Pea stormed out of the house.

"So, who's going after him?" Reggie asked.

Fangs sighed as he went to stand up. "Don't. I will" I said confusing him.

There was no denying Fangs was the closest thing to family Sweet Pea had, but I understood this situation better than he did.

Fangs eyes flickered over to Cheryl and Toni, who were whispering loving things in the others ear. I smiled sadly and he knew I could deal with his brother.

I left the house and went to Sweet Pea's tent, the place he was currently living.

"Sweet Pea?"

"Go away!" He yelled.

"Pea, it's me. You better be decent because I'm coming in."

I didn't give him a chance to reply as I walked in the tent. I felt instantly sorry for the boy as I saw the tears run down his face.

"Come to laugh at me?" he asked, his voice shaking. "No, I'd never laugh at you Pea" I replied as I sat next to him.

"Why are you here? Did they send you after me?" he asked. "No, I came on my own free will." He chuckled sarcastically. "Right, so you can laugh with the girls later. 'Look at Sweet Pea, he fell for the Northsider, a girl who could never return his feelings.' I'm a joke!"

"Pea, I came because I know a thing or two about unrequited love, I know more about it than anyone else. No one could comfort me, no one even tried. I won't let you go through this alone."

I didn't even realise my eyes were watering, until he wiped away a tear. "You seemed so happy to give her up, I don't know how you did it." A small, sad smile was on my face. "Cheryl made her happy, she still does. I love her, I want her happy, even if I'm not the one causing it."

He looked at me with a small smile. "When you love someone you want them happy. You'd give them up if you're standing in the way" I added.

"You've suffered all this time, you haven't complained about them once" he said. "Why would I? She's still my friend" I replied.

He moved closer to me. "We deserve happiness." I could feel his breath on my neck causing a shiver to run through me. "You deserve happiness." He placed a kiss on my neck causing my eyes to widen.

I turned to face him and our lips collided. I knew I should stop him. I knew he was just distressed. But I couldn't help it. I was lonely and so was he.

Our clothes came off and our moans filled the tent as we gave the other the pleasure we deserved.

* * * *

* * * *

A/N: I've honestly not watched more than a few episodes of Riverdale Season 3, I just don't enjoy it anymore. Though I have seen clips of what has happened in other episodes and believe Sweet Pea deserves the whole world, he really is a Sweet Pea.

There will be a Part 2.