🔥 His Toy (Archie Andrews) Pt 2🔥

Part 2 Of 'His Toy'. Reader Is Sweet Pea's Sister

Warning: This is filth, like what the fuck is wrong with me?

* * * *

A small smirk was on Archie's face as he watched the Serpent girl with Jughead. While the Jones boy was the King, Y/N would take no crap from him. She would stand up for herself.

He loved how he was the only one able to break her, the only one to make her beg. And his next idea was surely to be the best one yet.

A naked Y/N was on her hands and knees, her hands tied behind her back, a blindfold over her eyes. Archie was making the game interesting, though she was unaware of what was going to happen.

"Tonight is a treat for me, and I suppose you'll enjoy yourself, won't you?" "Yes Master," Y/n replied.

A smirk appeared on Archie's face as he looked at a shocked Reggie. The boy couldn't believe how the strong serpent girl was acting. She was willing to give herself to Archie and from what he was told, she was willing for anything.

Archie ran his finger down her back, licking his lips, before putting a finger straight in her ass. A soft moan escaped the girl's mouth as Archie began moving the finger. "You're ass is so tight. I should do what I said, have one of my boys fuck your pussy, while I fuck this tight ass. You're on the pill still, right?"

"Yes, master," she replied.

Archie looked at Reggie, mouthing the words 'strip'. He listened, stripping from his clothes, as Archie removed his finger from Y/n. He took off his clothes, leaving both him and Reggie naked.

Y/n was oblivious of the company. She was oblivious of what was going to happen to her

"Open your mouth," Archie demanded. Y/n listened, opening her mouth. "Ready?" Archie asked Reggie, who nodded his head. "Yes, Master," Y/n said.

Reggie grinned, before moving so he was in front of Y/n. He pressed his tip to her mouth, before thrusting gently. She knew it was somebody different, yet couldn't say anything as the boy thrusted into her mouth. "Fucking, Hell," Reggie mumbled, enjoying the girl's mouth.

"You like it, don't you, Y/n? You like Reggie fucking your mouth?" Archie moved his finger to her entrance, laughing as he realised how wet the girl was. "Oh you do!  You're soaked."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum down your throat," Reggie mumbled, as he grabbed her head. He released his load in the back of her mouth. She swallowed it as Reggie removed himself from her.

Reggie looked at Archie with a grin. "You're one lucky dude." "Taste her," Archie told the boy. "She's sweet." Reggie didn't question the boy as he dived into her core, causing the girl to gasp in shock.

"Such a slut," Archie mumbled, watching the girl's face scrunch up in pleasure. "You love Reggie's mouth on you, anyone's mouth on you."

Reggie's tongue went into her entrance, as his finger began to rub her clit. "You want to cum on his face, don't you?" "Yes, yes!" she moaned out. "I'm gonna cum!" Reggie grabbed her hips, pushing his tongue further inside her.

A loud moan escaped her mouth as she released her juices on his tongue. Reggie licked her clean, before grinning at Archie. "Sweet as candy." "She's a squirter too," Archie told the boy.

Reggie's eyes widened at the news. He hadn't seen a girl squirt before, though it was a fantasy of his. "Oh fuck yeah!" He pushed two fingers deep into the girl's sensitive core. He searched for her G spot, grinning as he found it.

Archie smirked, watching as her body began to shake. "Are you gonna cum?" "Yes-Yes master," she mumbled. Reggie turned the girl around, so she was on her back. "Make her cum." Reggie didn't need to be told twice. His fingers began moving faster, hitting her G spot each time. "Yes, yes!"  

Reggie watched, growing instantly hard as he watched the liquid leave her body. "Oh fucking hell," he mumbled. He removed his fingers, bringing them to his lips.

The girl was heaven, she was a Serpent slut. "Are you ready?" Archie asked the girl. "Yes, Master," she replied.

Archie removed the blindfold, allowing the girl to stare at the two naked boys. "We're gonna take care of you," Reggie told her, causing Archie to scoff. "No, we're gonna ruin her."

The red haired boy grabbed her arms, pulling her against his chest. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at Reggie. "She's a slut, and we'll be treating her like one." He shoved his hard cock deep inside her ass.

Reggie tried to control himself, but watching the girl's eyes close, her face scrunched up in pleasure, he wanted, needed to be involved. "Move over."

Archie's movements stopped, as he smirked at Reggie. "Lay down, she'll get on top." Reggie listened and laid on the bed. Archie pushed the girl towards Reggie, removing himself for a moment, allowing the girl to position herself above Reggie's hard cock.

A loud moan escaped Reggie's mouth as the girl's tight, wet, warmth was wrapped around him. He had slept with many girls, yet none felt as good as Y/n.

Archie pressed his cock into her ass, causing her to gasp. She had never felt so full in her life. She had her two holes filled with two large cocks. Archie was the first one to move, allowing Reggie to find a pace matching his.

Y/n felt her orgasm fast approaching, the feeling of the two boy's pounding her was too pleasurable. "I'm cumming!" Reggie moaned loudly as he felt her walls tighten as she cummed around him.

Archie grabbed her boobs as he picked up his pace. He was right, they were destroying her. She was already close to releasing herself once more. The pleasure rolled through her in waves. Reggie moaned as he felt his chest become wet. The girl had squirted on him.

"Fuck," he growled, picking up his pace chasing his own Orgasm. "Where should I cum, Andrews?" "In her ass," Archie told his friend, as he pulled out. "Only I can cum inside her."

Reggie didn't care as he turned the girl so she was facing Archie. He pushed himself inside her ass, as Archie entered her over sensitive area. The two boy's continued their rough pace, their orgasms close.

Reggie was the first one to break, cumming deep in her ass. Surprisingly, Y/n cum once more, causing Archie to cum inside her. Once he rode out their highs, he pushed the sensitive girl away.

Y/n was wrecked, the two boys had destroyed her. She had cum dripping from both her holes, causing the boys to laugh. "She's a good fuck," Reggie mumbled. "Yes, and she's all mine," Archie said. He smiled at the exhausted girl he loved, as she smiled weakly at him.

* * * *

* * * *