⚡ Cheryl Blossom [1.1] ⚡

Title: Mad World Part 1

Y/N sat alone at a booth in Pop's Diner

Y/N sat alone at a booth in Pop's Diner. She was used to being alone, to being isolated, ever since Veronica Lodge arrived in town, Y/N was forgotten.

Y/N's parents were rarely at home, they were always working. She used to stay with Betty when she felt alone, but Betty had a new best friend.

The milkshake Y/N drank was finished, just as she saw Betty with her new friends. 

She wanted her old friends back, she wanted any friends. She was practically invisible at school, she was never invited to any parties, she was never invited to any football games. No one ever spoke to her.

A tear fell down her face as she thought about how easy it would be to end her life, to truly disappear forever.

She left the Diner and walked along the road to where she would eventually reach her house. She would be alone in a house big enough for twenty.

Y/N walked through the corridors of Riverdale High, multiple people bumping into her, yet none apologising.

Reggie Mantle was running through the corridor, when he bumped into Y/N causing her to fall to the ground, hitting her head in the process.

No one noticed the girl laying on the floor, blood dripping from a head wound. She didn't care, she was glad, she would die on the school floor and no one would notice.

Y/N closed her eyes as she felt herself lose consciousness. She would finally be happy.

Unfortunately for her she would be found, by someone who would protect her with all their power.

* * * *

* * * *

My depression has gone into overload tonight. I'm sitting at home in my PJ's with nothing to do on New Years Eve, all because my 'friends' forgot I exist. 

When I feel better I'm going to do a Part 2. Who do you want to be the one who found her?