🔥 Guilty Pleasure: 2 🔥 Jughead Jones

Guilty Pleasure: Jughead Jones

Time: 120 Mins

OC: Eleanor Justice

* * * *

How many boys could I go through? That was the question.

My next target was Jughead Jones, who was dating little miss perfect.

I was walking home, when I saw the boy trying to fix his broken bike. The bike was broken, at least something was missing from it. "Fuck!"

I made my way over to him. "Are you okay?" "Do I look okay?" he snapped. I took a step back, pretending to be scared. "Sorry, it's been a long day." "Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

We ended up at my place, which wasn't far from where he had broken down.

He told me how he lost his keys to his house and was going to go to Betty's house, or Archie's, though nobody was answering. He continued talking.

120 minutes. Or 2 hours. 

2 hours for Jughead Jones to break 

I was on top of him grinding on his erection as he was kissing my breast. He seemed to have a thing for nipples, one being in his mouth, biting harshly, the other being squeezed by his rough hands.

My eyes met his and a smile appeared on my face. "Fuck my boobs with your cock."

I had never seen a boy remove his pants as quick as Jughead did. His poor girlfriend must not let him do whatever he wanted. I'd happily let him do whatever he wanted to me. Heck, go get Archie and you can both fuck me.

Actually, that doesn't sound too bad.

He moved so he was on top of me. I watched as he put his erection between my boobs, moaning as I pushed them together.

He soon got bored, as he pulled my shorts down, grinning as he realised I wasn't wearing underwear. My eyes widened as he entered me, no foreplay, unless you include him biting my nipples.

Selfish bastard. His hands went to my boobs, squeezing them as he continued to fuck me. 

Archie was better.

"Fuck this," he mumbled. At that moment, he began thrusting faster, harder. "Shit, shit," I moaned as he hit that special spot inside me. I let out a laugh as he moved one hand to my waist, the other to my clit, rubbing circles on my sensitive bundle of joy.

"Holy fuck, Jughead," I moaned in a laugh, as he continued to thrust at his fast pace.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as I cum on him. He let me ride out my orgasm before cumming on my boobs.

He smirked as he saw my boobs, covered in his juice. He really had a bad boob kink.

His eyes widened as he realised what he had done. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck." He kept repeating. He glared at me. "Nobody ever finds out about this."

I nodded my head as I pretended to be scared. He walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Two down, who was next?

* * * *