⚡️ Fangs Fogarty [2]⚡️

Title: What Good Is Love

Hope Has Gone, Hope Has Gone

Being Apart Is Now The Place Where We Belong

Oh We Tried, Oh We Tried

Our Only Future Now Is Living Separate Lives

Sometimes the people we love hurt us. Sometimes they unintentionally break us in ways we never thought they would.

Y/N was always insecure and when they arrived at Riverdale High, she was sure Fangs would break up with her for a Vixen. He did something worse than break up with her, he cheated.

She loved Fangs, she thought he was happy with her, but he wasn't, if he was, he wouldn't have cheated on her with a River Vixen.

She couldn't stay mad at him, oh how she wished she could.

After Fangs was declared dead Y/N felt herself break down yet again. She lost the boy she loved twice, the first time when she discovered the affair and the second, when he was 'dead'.

When news spread about Fangs' death being fake Y/N was overjoyed, that didn't mean she forgave him, she never could.

Fangs wanted to apologise, but he didn't know how, he didn't know how to make things better.

"Y/N."

She froze when she heard his voice speak her name. "What do you want Fangs?" "I'm sorry."

A chuckle escaped Y/N's mouth as she turned to face him. "You're sorry? You broke my heart, you might as well have ripped my heart out of my chest, it would have been less painful. I don't know what I did wrong-"

"-Nothing, you did nothing wrong, it was all me" he assured her.

"I'm so frustrated. I want to scream at you, to hit you, but I don't want to hurt you." She sighed as she looked in the eyes of the boy she loved.

"And you know what the worse thing is? Despite everything you've done, despite everything we've been through, I loved you. I truly loved you with all my heart. Maybe that's why I was so hurt, because I gave you my everything."

Tears were streaming down Y/N's face as she spoke. "I gave you my virginity, I can never get that back."

"I'm so sorry" Fangs whispered, his eyes filling with tears. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

A sad smile appeared on Y/N's face. "Accept the fact I can never forgive you." Fangs gulped. "I-I can do that. I don't want to, but I can."

Y/N kissed Fangs' cheek before walking away.

They were both broken. But they couldn't fix each other, Y/N would never forgive him. She couldn't go through the pain again.

Hope You Know, I Hope You Know

In Spite Of Everything This World Has Put Us Through

I Loved You

And Still Do.

* * * *

* * * *