⭐️ 9 ⭐️(Elio Grande)

* * * *

This was requested a few months ago, though I didn't know enough about Elio to write it. It's not the best, though I hope you enjoy.

Y/n = Your Name

L/n = Last Name

Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour

* * * * 

Veronica Lodge was in trouble. The La Bonne Nuit wasn't making enough money, therefore Veronica needed a solution. After a brief conversation with Reggie, she knew what she had to do, unfortunately her friend wasn't 'thrilled' about her decision.

"Nope." Y/N shook her head. "Absolutely not. No way in hell!"

Veronica's suggestion was unacceptable, unreasonable. If they were going to get help, they could go to someone else, anyone else.

"Y/N, we don't have a choice."

"Yes you do. I'll start an arm wrestling club. Or-or-" Y/n paused as she tried to think of another idea. "Or I could make my own cocktails and sell them. We could have special events once a week and-"

"And it wouldn't make nearly as much as Elio could, as he would" Veronica said.

Y/N groaned at the mention of the boy's name. She had met him once before, though he was pleasant to her, she knew he had his reason. He found the girl to be beautiful and wasn't afraid to tell her.

"Fine, whatever. But I'm not going anywhere near him."

Veronica and Reggie were standing by the bar, waiting for Elio to arrive. They were preparing for the boy, keeping Y/N hidden, for now.

"How long does this boy take?" Reggie mumbled to himself.

"Miss Lodge, how wonderful to see you" Elio's voice greeted the female, ignoring Reggie's presence as he stepped closer to the two. Veronica smiled at the boy, a smile clearly fake. "Elio, let's skip the pleasantries. I need your help."

"Tell me, why should I help you?"

Veronica opened her mouth to speak, though was cut off. "Am I here because Daddy dearest isn't able to help anymore?" Elio teased.

"No" Y/N's voice spoke as she stepped forward. "But I am."

A smile was on Elio's face as he saw Y/n standing there, wearing a beautiful Y/F/C dress.

"If it isn't miss Y/N LN, here to safe the day."

Y/N let out a chuckle as she stood in front of the boy. "Listen here, Elio. I'm only here to help Veronica. If I had my way, you'd be six feet under."

"I'll help you, Veronica" Elio said, smiling at Y/N. "I'll help you, if Miss L/N agree to go on a date with me."

"Hell fucking now!" Y/N yelled. "Not a chance."

Veronica looked at Y/N, a small frown on her face. The puppy eyes came out and that was when Y/N knew she was defeated.

Y/N wore a frown as she sat opposite Elio. The date was at a restaurant outside of Riverdale. It was fancy, too fancy for her, yet she was doing it for Veronica. If only she wasn't Veronica's friend.

"What would you like to eat?"

Y/N glanced back down at the menu, sighing as she saw nothing that interested her. She'd prefer a Big Mac over the fancy items on the menu.

Elio looked at the girl, smiling slightly. He knew what she was thinking, that's why he stood up. "Let's get out of here." Y/n frowned as he looked at the boy. "I know somewhere else we can go."

They left the restaurant. Y/n following Elio as he grabbed her hand. She didn't know where they were going, or if she'd enjoy it. 

A gasp escaped Y/n mouth as they stopped walking. It was a beautiful lake, with ducks and swans in the water. She never expected him to do something so nice.

"What do you think?"

Y/n looked up at the boy and smiled. She wasn't expecting the boy to be so sweet. Perhaps she had misjudged him. He wasn't nearly as bad as she originally thought.

They had spent the evening getting to know each other. As the date eventually came to a end, they agreed to another one, both looking forward to spending more time together.

* * * *