🔥 Cousin (KJ APA) 2/2 🔥

* * * *

Warning: Smut!

* * * *

KJ APA

So much had changed since Y/n L/n arrived on set. The moment Roberto saw her, he immediately wanted her to join the cast. She was now Rocky Smith, Alice's niece, a Southside Serpent.

She was playing the love interest of Sweet Pea, causing me to become slightly jealous.

Okay, I was extremely jealous, knowing that Jordan would get to kiss her. At least that's all they would do.

I was pushed against the wall of my apartment, Y/n's hands running through my hair as we continued kissing. We had known each other a week. One week and this was already happening.

A moan escaped my mouth as she pulled my hair a little too rough. I was enjoying this too much. I pulled back. "We shouldn't do this," I mumbled. She grabbed my hand and took me to the sofa.

"If you don't want, I won't force you," she told me, her voice strong. She was so gorgeous.

I pinned her down on the sofa as my lips attacked hers. I wasn't sure who made the first move, though I was glad regardless, as I felt her hands go to my belt, pulling it off and throwing it to the ground.

"Take off your shirt," she told me. I moved back, pulling my shirt off as she removed her own, revealing her black lace bra.

"Are you going to ravish me? Devour me?" she teased. "I think you're the one who wants to devour me," I mumbled.

She pushed me to the ground, pulling my pants down. "You're right, I do." A moan escaped my mouth as she pulled my boxers down. I felt her hand gently brush over my tip. "Tell me if you want me to stop," she whispered. "Devour me," I told her. 

A smirk was on her face as she brought her mouth to my-

I was cut out of my thoughts as Charles approached me. "Have you seen Y/n's outfit for this scene?" I was confused, though as I saw her with her extremely short shorts, I knew I was fucked, in more ways then one. The lace top she wore was more like a bra.

"This is the scene where Cheryl meets Rocky."

I watched as Rocky snapped at Cheryl for accusing her of turning Toni against her. I watched as Sweet Pea put his arm over Rocky's shoulder, kissing her cheek until she pushed him away.

My eyes went towards Y/n's legs, the legs that were wrapped around my waist only yesterday.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as I laid on the bed, Y/n on top of me. "Fuck, fuck," I moaned as she continued to ride me. She knew exactly what to do, how I liked it. I loved watching her ride me, watching her boobs bounce.

"Fuck, Keneti" she moaned.

I turned her over, so she was on her knees, before pounding into her. Her moans were growing, and by her walls tightening around me, I knew she was close. "I'm cumming," she told me. "Fuck, cum, cum around me," I mumbled.

A high pitched moan escaped her mouth as she cum. I helped her ride out her orgasm, before pulling out and finishing on her boobs, just how she liked it.

She looked at me and laughed. During the two months we've known each other, I had lost count how many times we had sex. It must be at least-

"Fuck," Charles mumbled, cutting me out of my thoughts once more. I looked at what he saw fascinating, only to see Jordan and Y/n, or Sweet Pea and Rocky arguing. Sweet Pea pushed Rocky against the wall, before kissing her harshly.

Why was I jealous? I had slept with her, yet he was kissing her and I didn't like it. It wasn't like we were dating.

"Cut!"

Jordan pulled back and Y/n laughed. "You bit my lip, you dick." She pushed him and he chuckled. "Sorry."

Y/n looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile half heartedly. She knew something was wrong, she knew I was upset.

Filming for the day was over. I was in the trailer, the door locked, when I saw Y/n standing in her outfit. My eyes widened as I realised she climbed through the window. "Why-?"

"You don't have to be jealous of me kissing Jordan," she said, as if she knew what was wrong. "But I understand. I don't like you kissing Cami." She got jealous too.

"So, in mutual understanding, I say we settle this right now."

I opened my mouth, only for her to attach her lips to mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back. I pushed her back, until we were almost on the chair. She turned me around, pushing me on the extremely soft chair. She got on top of me, our lips connecting once more.

"I'm crazy about you," she mumbled against my lips. "I'm so crazy for you." I couldn't tell her I felt the same as she began kissing me, while pressing herself down on my now erection. "I'm not talking just sexual," she mumbled, her lips still touching mine. "I crave your attention, even just a glance. I want you, Keneti, not just sexually. I like you so much it's scary."

"I feel the same," I admitted. She smiled before kissing me once more. The kiss felt different to all our other kisses, I felt a new emotion. Love.

Love?

Was I falling in love with Y/n? Or did I already love her?

A whimper left her mouth, causing my eyes to open. I didn't even realise they were closed. I looked at her to see what caused the strange sound, only to realise it was me holding her hair. She liked hair pulling, that was something I didn't know.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang. We quickly looked towards the door, only to see Cole and Lili smirking at us, while Drew looked annoyed. "Told you they're hooking up." Lili put her hand out and Drew gave her money.

"Can you, like go?" Y/n asked. "Use protection!" Cole yelled before shutting the door. I looked at Y/n before we both laughed.

"Keneti?" I looked at her confused by the soft tone of her voice. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I was shocked that she asked me, but I knew there was only one answer I could give.

"I'd love to."

* * * *

I'm in the mood to write Smut at the minute, sorry?