Jughead Jones [3]

Title: Cool

Jughead Jones was an angel, that was Y/N opinion of the boy. She wasn't sure why anyone would think any different. 

She knew a lot about the boy, about where he was from, his father being an alcoholic. The one thing she didn't know, he was in love with her.

He didn't know how to tell the girl how he felt. He wasn't good at romance, or romantic gestures. 

After two weeks of trying to figure out ways to get her attention, he enlisted help from his best friend, Archie Andrews.

"Dude, I don't know how to tell her."

"Just tell her exactly how you feel. It's Y/N, she's cool."

"And how do I do that?" Jughead asked, growing ever frustrated with himself.

"Pretend I'm her" Archie suggested, causing the boy to scoff. "And do what? Say, hi, I know I've been distant lately, I just didn't know how to tell you I've fallen hopelessly, madly in love with you."

The two boys were oblivious that Y/N had been watching them the whole time, a small smirk on her face. "If you two boys need some space, I'll happily walk away."

The look of shock was clear on both their faces as Y/n continued to smirk at them. "I always thought you two would be a great couple" she teased.

"What-" 

"No-"

"Hey, hey, it's cool. I understand." She stepped closer to them, a smile replacing the smirk. "After all, I am a cool girl." She winked at them before turning away.

"Oh and Jughead." 

The beanie wearing boy stared at the girl's head, considering she didn't bother to turn to face him. "I'll see you tonight, at Pop's. I'll be the one in purple."

A chuckle escaped Archie's mouth as he realised what had happened. She had heard everything they said and now, Jughead Jones had a date.

* * * *

* * * *

This a special imagine I'm writing at the minute. It's for @vintage_hsmtmts who doesn't actually know I've written it. 

Also, if you like Shawn Hunter (Boy Meets World) she's currently writing a book involving around him. She also has Sweet Pea imagines and another Riverdale story.