🎉 50k special 🎉

* * * *

First of all, thank you so much for the 50K views, I didn't expect half that many.

Earlier in the week, I asked what character you wanted me to do and Cheryl was the winner. So, let's give some love to a stressed Cheryl Bombshell.

The next imagine I want to do is Toni. She's seriously underrated and honestly, Vanessa Morgan is so beautiful. 

* * * *

Senior year, the year that decides everything. The Year nobody is truly prepared for.

Cheryl Blossom, Cheerleader Captain. Senior Class President. The Queen Bee Of Riverdale High. The Girlfriend of Y/N.

Cheryl tried to remain calm, the thrilling events of last year still playing on her mind, almost as if her mind was a broken record, replaying the same events over and over.

She sat in her room, staring at the essay given to her. She was intelligent, especially for someone living in the town of Riverdale. If it wasn't for the stress from her twin brother's death, she would have the most impressive GPA ever seen in Riverdale.

The Blossom girl was so caught up in her thoughts, she didn't notice her girlfriend, me enter the room. I watched my girlfriend, concerned for the girl I loved. "What's wrong, Queen Blossom?"

"Why is this year just as chaotic as last? I thought with the Black Hood in jail, things would be more peaceful, yet it's almost as if we're in a thrilling drama, waiting for the next disaster to occur."

A sad smile was on my face as I looked at my girlfriend. I hated when she was upset, the smile she usually possessed, at least the one she saved for me was mesmerizing.

"It's going to be okay, Cherry" I soothed my girlfriend. She shook her head. "No, it's not. Everything is falling apart. I can't deal with this a-anymore" her voice cracked with her final word.

I gently took her hands, knowing there was only one possible thing that could cheer her up. I started singing.

You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side

You know I'll take your hand

I placed a kiss on her hand, before I continued singing.

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No, I won't give in

I pulled her to her feet, making her dance with me. The smile was worth it, it was worth every minute of attempting to dance. The only time I danced was when I did my Serpent initiation.

Keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

Just stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you

I'm here for you

The smile on Cheryl's face grew as I dipped her. A soft laugh escaping her mouth before we continued dancing. 

There's nothing you could say

Nothing you could do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

We finished dancing, smiling at each other. I was happy with Cheryl, she was my soul mate. I never believed in soul mates, or people being destined to be together, but I was meant for Cheryl, I loved her.

"I love you, Cheryl Blossom."

She stared at me shocked. I wasn't surprised, it wasn't often people told her they loved her.

After a minute of silence, she smiled. "I love you too."

* * * *