Ethel X Chuck

Title: Bullying 

Any and every form of bullying is bad, no matter whether it is physical or verbal, it can scar a person.

There are many theories on why people bully.

Low Self Esteem.

Peer Pressure.

Jealousy.

The bully or bullies, never consider how the victim feels, how it affects them in life.

Ethel was constantly bullied at school. She used to be Chuck's favourite Victim, until he changed his way. Now he protected her to the best of his ability.

Unfortunately he wasn't always around, and one of the Bulldogs, Simon took advantage of Chuck's absence. He loved to insult and belittle Ethel whenever Chuck wasn't around.

Ethel was walking to her class, by herself. Chuck was going to meet her at lunch in the cafeteria. She was relieved when she almost made it to the door.

Almost.

She was stopped by Simon. "Well, if it isn't the beautiful, skinny- no, no, I must be mistaken. You're fat, ugly and look more like a pig than babe."

Ethel put her head down. She was used to Simon saying those words. He was often more horrid, though calling her a pig, or a pork chop were his favourite things.

"How about you go roll around in the mud and oink with the rest of your family." Simon laughed as did his friends.

Tears were falling down Ethel's face. She never stood up for herself, she was too scared.

Simon shoved her, causing her to bump into the lockers.

"Bye-bye, Piggy."

Ethel said nothing as Simon walked off, laughing with his friends.

She often wondered what she did to deserve the mistreatment. She was a nice person, she never did anything bad, at least really bad.

Chuck frowned as he saw Ethel's distressed face. He knew something had happened to her, something involving the Bulldogs.

"What did they do?" He asked causing her to jump. "What did they do Ethel?"

She shook her head, not saying anything.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll find out myself."

He walked towards the student lounge while Ethel followed him. She wanted to stop the fight that was about to occur.

Chuck saw Simon laughing with his friends. He had no idea why they were laughing, though once he heard Ethel's name, he was furious.

He went over to the boy and pinned him against the wall.

"What did you say about her ?" Chuck demanded.

When Simon didn't reply Chuck grew even more annoyed. "I said, what the Fuck did you say about her?!"

"I said she's a fat, dirty tramp. She doesn't deserve the air she breathes" Simon said.

Chuck's fist connected with Simon's face. "Ow! What the Fuck?!"

"Ethel's incredible, she's a wonderful, beautiful person. She deserves the world and you deserve to suffer!" Chuck snapped.

"Damn Chuck, it sounds like you actually like the girl" Simon said while rubbing his face. "Damn straight I do! I like her so fucking much! Ethel's one of the nicest girls to ever grace this earth, I won't have you hurt her, not anymore" Chuck replied.

Ethel looked at Chuck shocked. She never expected him to actually grow feelings for her. "Why don't you be with your little Piggy then?" Simon received another punch, this time knocking him out of consciousness.

Ethel grabbed Chuck's arm pulling him out of the student Lounge. "Why did you do that?"

He looked at her and smiled slightly before pressing his lips against hers. She was shocked, so shocked she froze and didn't return the kiss.

"I meant what I said" he mumbled as he pressed his forehead against hers. "You're incredible Ethel. I want you to be my girl."

She was too shocked to speak, instead she nodded her head. She was now officially Chuck's girlfriend.

* * * *

* * * *