Reggie Mantle [1]

Title: Stay

I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night.

I threw my phone across the room at you.

Another night, another fight.

It used to be rare for you and Reggie to fight, yet since the Serpents arrived at Riverdale High fights occurred more often.

Everyone knew Reggie held a strong hatred for the Serpents, for what reason, you were unsure. He was convinced you were cheating on him with one of the Serpents.

"I know what I saw Y/N, you were flirting with him!" It wasn't the first, nor was it the second time he accused you of flirting with Sweet Pea, it was the ninth, maybe even the tenth.

"Oh for God sake Reggie, if I was going to cheat on you I would have done it by now" you snapped.

"I'm not blind L/N. I was standing there. 'Oh Sweet Pea, I don't mind, I can help you if you need me to. I'll go on my knees and suck your dick, just say the words and I'll do it'."

You were fuming, you threw your phone towards him. "Fuck You" You hissed.

I was expecting some dramatic turn-away,

But you stayed.

"You're a crazy bitch" Reggie said while looking between you and the wall, where your phone landed. Lucky you had great aim and only meant to spook him.

"I don't need this." You grabbed his jacket and pushed it towards him.

"I'm not going anywhere, besides the bedroom, I need some sleep." Reggie went upstairs to the guest room. Your parents had the room made for him, at least recently it was for Reggie.

This morning I said we should talk about it.

'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved.

That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said, "Okay, let's talk."

The next morning you were getting ready in your room. A sigh escaped your mouth. You knew you'd have to talk to Reggie eventually.

"Reggie" you called out. "What?" "Can we talk?" "One sec" he replied.

It was a minute later when Reggie walked in the room. He was wearing his football helmet. You looked up at him confused.

"Why are you wearing your helmet?" You asked making him smile cheekily. "I didn't want you to hit me with your phone, or a lamp, or your baseball bat."

You looked at each other and burst out laughing. You were both crazy.

Stay.

And I'll be loving you for quite some time.

You and Reggie were sitting in the cafeteria. Reggie was rubbing circles on your thighs while speaking to Moose.

When Reggie laughed you couldn't help but smile and look up at him. You loved everything about him. He was far from perfect, but that was okay.

Reggie loved you despite your flaws, though to him you had no flaws, beside your temper.

No one else is gonna love me, when I get mad, mad, mad.

So I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay.

You remember the day you saw him flirting with Josie. It was the day after your first date. He told you he really liked you, yet here he was flirting with another girl.

"Mantle" You snapped. Reggie looked up at you and smirked. "L/N, what can I do for you?" "Is this your plan? You take girls out, tell them you like them, then flirt with other girls the very next day?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He acted oblivious and that infuriated you.

You punched the locker next to his head making him jump. "What the fuck?!"

"I'm sorry, did I scare you? Upset you? Anger you?" Your anger increased with each word you spoke. "You're crazy" he mumbled shaking his head.

Josie walked off leaving you alone with Reggie.

"What is your problem" Reggie asked. "You're my problem! You say you like me then flirt with another girl, the next day. Make up your mind Reggie, 'cause I am not a toy, you won't play with me."

So I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are" Reggie said randomly. You looked up at him and smiled. "You could tell me a little more" you teased.

"You Y/N L/N, are the most beautiful, amazing girl on this planet" Reggie whispered. "Sorry, I couldn't hear you" you joked.

Reggie stood up, confusing you. He stood up on the table. "Hey everyone, listen up" Reggie said gaining everyone's attention.

"You see this girl." Reggie pointed to you, making you blush. "I love her so fucking much. She's mine and mine only. We'll stay together forever" Reggie announced.

Reggie loved you and you loved him. It was true you'd stay together forever.

* * * *

* * * *