⭐ 11 ⭐(Reggie Mantle)

* * * *

Sometimes Couples Need Alone Time. 

* * * *

Y/n and Reggie's relationship was one that shocked everyone

Y/n and Reggie's relationship was one that shocked everyone. Reggie was calmer around his girlfriend and she became more open. He treated her like his Queen and in return, he was her King.

The Football season was in full swing, meaning Reggie was practising more than usual in an attempt to beat their biggest rivals, the Greendale Goblins.

Y/n was Reggie's biggest fan, that was a fact. She'd go to all his games, smile as her boyfriend became civil with the Serpents, even giving one a high five after they teamed up to score.

The game was intense, only two points difference. It was the moment that would decide who was the better team. Reggie had the ball, he passed to Sweet Pea, who ran. The Serpent was being follow by two Goblins. The Serpent could've easily gotten passed the Goblins, but instead, he passed the ball to his Captain, who scored the winning goal.

"And the Bulldogs are the winners!"

Everyone cheered, though none louder than Y/n. "That's my baby!"

The Bulldogs went to the changing room. Y/n wanted to do something nice for her boyfriend, after all he did win the game for the team.

She got out her phone and sent a message to Reggie, asking if he was alone. When he replied 'yes', she made her way to the changing room. She knocked on the door and barely a second later, she was pulled inside.

A smile was on her face as she saw her topless boyfriend wearing nothing but shorts.

"Congratulations, Captain. How does it feel to be the hero?"

Reggie made a humming sound as his eyes scanned his girlfriend's body. "I think I deserve a prize, don't you?"

A laugh escaped Y/N's mouth before she kissed him. He pushed her against the wall as he deepened the kiss. It was soon a full make out session, Reggie's lips occasionally moving to her neck.

Y/N couldn't help but moan as he bit down on that certain spot on her neck, the spot that drove her crazy.

While they were in the mist of their make out session, they were oblivious that the door had opened and Archie Andrews had entered.

"Oh My God."

The couple pulled away from each other, staring at the red haired boy who interrupted them. "I-I'm sorry. I forgot my phone."

"Then get it and go" Reggie snapped at the boy. Y/N hit his arm, causing him to groan. "Fine, whatever. We're leaving anyway."

Reggie put on his shirt, grabbed his bag and Y/n's hand, pulling the girl towards his car.

Once they were in the car, Reggie pressed his lips against the girl's. He was relieved they were away from the locker room. No one would disturb them-

A knock on the window made Reggie growl. He pulled down the window, only to see Veronica holding Y/N's phone. "You forgot this." Reggie grabbed the phone off the girl, while Y/N said thank you.

There was a silence between the two as Reggie drove them to Y/N's house. They got out of the car and walked into the house.

A loud gasp escaped Y/N's mouth as Reggie picked her up and carried her to her bed, where he threw her down gently. 

"Finally we're alone!"

Y/N let out a giggle as Reggie jumped on her. He was passionate about many things, Football, Basketball, but the thing he was most passionate about, was her.

* * * *