⭐ 10 ⭐ (Betty Cooper)

* * * *

Requested: 

This is Short and Sweet. I hope you like it.

* * * *

The blonde girl was beautiful, even as she sat doing her homework

The blonde girl was beautiful, even as she sat doing her homework. She was fully concentrated and for that reason Y/N found herself distracted. Some may say it was creepy how Y/N found herself staring at Betty Cooper, yet she didn't care, the girl was an angel.

"What did you get for question seventeen?"

Y/N froze as Betty asked her the question. She hadn't even done question two, nevermind any of the other thirty questions. It was one of the reasons she hated studying with her girlfriend, or doing any homework with her, she didn't pay attention.

"I-I"

"Have you finished?" Betty asked, causing her girlfriend to smile sheepishly. "Actually, I haven't started" Y/N admitted.

"Do you want me to help?" Betty asked. "Can I help?"

"The only way you can help, is to stop being so adorable" Y/N said, causing Betty to blush.

It was easy to make her girlfriend go embarrassed. Whenever Y/N complimented her, Betty always blushed, it was cute.

"We-we should do the homework" Betty stuttered out.

Y/N shrugged as she moved closer to her girlfriend. "What do I get if I do it?" Betty's eyes flickered between Y/N's eyes and her lips. She wanted to kiss the girl, though it was always Y/N who made the first move. 

"You-I"

Y/N silenced the girl by pressing her lips against the blondes in a soft, gentle kiss. Y/N pulled away, smiling at the blushing blonde. "You're so beautiful" she whispered, as she kissed the girls lips once more, before putting her attention on the work.

It was Betty's turn to become distracted as she stared at her girlfriend. She was in love and despite the fact she hadn't said the words to the girl, she was sure she knew. She'd tell her soon, though the girl would have to be blind not to know how she felt.

"You know I love you, right?" Y/N said, causing Betty to blush. It was those eight letters she wanted to say, yet once more her girlfriend got there first.

Y/N had taken a lot of firsts from Betty and the blonde girl didn't care. She knew they were going to last, they were End Game.

"I love you too."

* * * *