Jughead Jones [1] ft Reggie

Title: Heartbreak Girl

You call me up

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you

Jughead picked up his phone as the ringtone played. He smiled as he saw the contact name.

"Hey, My Dark Angel" he greeted. "Juggy" her voice spoke shaking. "What happened?" he asked. "I saw him with her."

Reggie and Josie were often seen flirting with each other, even before Reggie broke up with Y/N.

"I don't understand what I did wrong. Was I not good enough? Did I not spend enough time with him?" she questioned.

"Y/N, you were perfect to him" Jughead assured her, though in his eyes, she was perfect. "He's a fool. He's missing out on the perfect girl" he added.

"It hurts, it hurts so much" she cried out.

And you end up crying

And I end up lying

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

"He'll realise soon how perfect you are" Jughead told her. "You really think so" she whispered. "I do" he lied.

Y/N could do better than Reggie, but she loved him. She had been in love with him for years, even when he didn't treat her right.

And when the phone call finally ends

You say, "Thanks for being a friend"

And we're going in circles again and again

"Thank you Jug. You always make me so happy" she whispered. "I'd do anything for you" he admitted. "I'm so lucky I have a friend like you."

Friend. He was only a friend to her, and that's all he'd ever be.

I dedicate this song to you

The one who never sees the truth

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl

Hold you tight straight through the day light

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl