I Love Her (2/4)

It has been a month since my night of pleasure with Sweet Pea. I didn't regret it, neither did he, though we decided to stay just friends.

I was sitting at Pop's Diner with Betty and Jughead, staring at the fries on his plate. I was curious on how they would taste with the chocolate sauce I had for my pancakes. It was all I could think about, I needed to try it.

I grabbed a handful of fries causing his mouth to open in shock. No one ever stole his food and got away with it.

"What are you doing?" Betty asked as I dipped a fry into the chocolate sauce on the side of my pancake.

"Fucking delicious" I mumbled.

"Are you feeling any better?" Betty asked. I wasn't feeling well last week, I was constantly throwing up, though only Betty knew about it.

"Yeah, I just really want some chocolate, or more fries. Do you think Pop would give me fries with a bowl of chocolate sauce?"

Jughead chuckled. "Strange cravings you're having, you sure you're not pregnant?"

My eyes widened as I realised I had missed my period. "Oh my God."

Betty's eyes widened as she realised what I meant. She grabbed my hand, pulling me to her house, Jughead following behind us.

"Stay here" Betty told Jughead as we walked passed her living room.

We went into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. She went in the cupboard and pulled out two pregnancy tests.

"Should I be concerned that you have them?" I asked. "Veronica said it's better to be prepared. She was right" she mumbled.

I done the test and we waited. Five minutes had went by and it was time to check it.

My eyes widened as I looked at the result.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered. Betty shook her head. "Try again."

I done another test and the results were the same. "I'm fucking pregnant" I cried.

Betty wrapped her arms around me as she pulled me into a hug. "I'm pregnant, Betty. I'm having a baby" I sobbed.

After a few minutes I stopped crying. "We better go tell Jug, tell him to keep it a secret, until you're ready to tell everyone" Betty said.

We went to the living room where we saw the boy sitting down, staring at the television.

"Well? What happened?" Jughead asked.

He turned around and his eyes widened as he looked at me. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" I nodded my head as tears fell down my face.

I sat down on the chair next to Jughead. "How did this happen? You haven't shown interest in anyone, apart from Toni that is" Jughead said.

"Do you remember the party at Veronica's house?" They nodded their heads. "And do you remember how I went to comfort Sweet Pea?"

Jughead's eyes widened as he realised what had happened. "Well you definitely comforted him" he mumbled.

"What am I going to do?"

Betty grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "We'll help you, we'll do whatever you want us to, whatever you need us to do." Jughead nodded his head. "We're with you, Y/n. We're with you until the end of the line."

I was glad I had Betty and Jughead to support me. But I couldn't help but wonder, how was I going to keep this a secret.

* * * *

This Mini Series will have two more parts, the next part will be out next Friday.