⚡️ All [1] ⚡️

Title: All Alone

Everyone was happy, everyone had someone. I was alone, while everyone had a partner, I didn't even have a friend.

Veronica had Archie, Betty had Jughead, Cheryl had Toni, Kevin had Moose, Sweet Pea had Josie, Reggie had Valerie, Fangs had Melody. Me, I had no one.

I watched all the happy couples, smiling, laughing, oblivious to me sitting by myself.

All I wanted was to have someone to talk to. After Archie was released from prison, I never felt more alone.

"It's time for swimming at Cheryl Bombshell's house" Cheryl announced.

Everyone followed Cheryl and Toni, while I was by myself. This was how I was meant to be, all alone with no one around me. 

Tears filled my eyes as I realised they forgot about me, they didn't even realise I wasn't there. Or maybe they didn't want me with them.

I made my way to my house, the place where my family used to care for me. They were never at home anymore, always working or out having family time without me.

I go to the liquor cupboard and open it with the not so hidden, 'hidden' key. I found the strongest drink and brought it to my lips. The taste was horrid, but it eased the pain.

There I stayed in my house for hours. No one bothered to check on me as I drank away my sorrows. They wouldn't care if I was dead.

The thought played in my head. Maybe I would be better off dead, they wouldn't notice my absence, they'd probably have a party to celebrate.

A shiver ran through my body as I finished the last of the drink. My head was spinning as I wrote down my goodbye. I wasn't going to do a Cheryl and text anyone to say goodbye, they wouldn't care.

I went to the drawer with the cutlery. I smiled as I picked up the last object I'd ever hold. I gently ran my finger over the edge, making sure it was sharp. A single drop of my blood fell from my finger.

"Goodbye" I whispered as the knife pierced my skin.

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone was happy as they were at Cheryl's pool, enjoying the sun, the freedom, the fact they could finally be kids. The Ghoulies were gone, Archie was free, Hiram was dead, everything was perfect.

Jughead smiled as he scanned his friends. The smile on his face grew as he saw how happy everyone was, they were either smiling, laughing or kissing.

That was when he noticed one person missing, Y/n. While Archie was in prison Veronica grew close to the girl, perhaps she knew where the girl went.

"Veronica" he called out interrupting the kiss she was sharing with Archie. "What is it Jughead?" "Have you seen Y/n?"

A frown appeared on Veronica's face as she realised she didn't see her friend. "No, I haven't. Let's go find her." "I'll help" Archie said as the three went searching for the girl.

"Have you seen Y/n?" Archie asked Sweet Pea. "Nope" he replied before ignoring the boy. Josie rolled her eyes.  "We'll help you find her."

Everyone was looking for the girl. No one knew where she was. "She probably felt sick and went home" Reggie said. "I guess we'll find out" Veronica replied.

When they arrived at the girls house, they knocked on the door, receiving no reply. "We'll go inside, you wait out here" Betty told them as she linked arms with Veronica. "I'm coming too" Toni said as she linked arms with Cheryl.

The four girls went in the house. "Y/n!" Veronica called out. "Y/n!" 

They made their way to the kitchen and screamed at what they saw. Everyone else ran in the house and stared at the sight, each feeling their heart break at the sight.

Y/n was laying on the floor covered in blood, with a knife in her hand. Jughead ran to the body to see if there was a pulse. There wasn't. She was dead. He looked up at everyone tears in his eyes as he spoke the words they were desperate not to hear. "She's dead."

Everyone had tears in their eyes and many were crying.

Toni looked on the side and saw a piece of paper. She picked it up and sobbed as she read the words. Cheryl's attention went to her girlfriend. "What is it TT?" 

Toni gave Cheryl the note. "This way no one will feel bad for forgetting me."

Veronica cried harder, she cried the most. The words Y/n wrote felt like a spear to the chest. Veronica left the girl just because her boyfriend came back. She forgot all about Y/n, the girl who helped her through the pain.

They all cried as they realised, while they were all in happy relationships, they pushed her away. And now, she was dead.

* * * * 

* * * *