⭐ 14 ⭐ (Elio)

* * * * 

Requested by: kyrawritesxo

I hope you enjoy this imagine, it was out a lot sooner than expected.

Just so you know, requests are closed, I just loved this idea and had to do it. Also, there's not many Elio imagines.

* * * * 

While some people didn't appreciate Elio Grande, due to his father. Mr Grande was once an evil man, now in prison for his crimes, Elio was different, how he ran his business proved it. 

Elio had been dating Y/N for two years, two amazing years in her opinion. 

Unfortunately, things hadn't been going great for the couple. Elio had been missing dates, using the same excuse each time. She understood that he was in charge of businesses, but when she went into work with a picnic to surprise her boyfriend, he wasn't there. He hadn't been there all day.

Y/N could think of only one reason for his behaviour, Elio was cheating on her.

She was going to confront him, if it happened again. She couldn't handle being cheated on, not by the man she thought she'd spend the rest of her life with.

"Hey sweetheart" Elio said as he entered the room. She had noticed he'd been using a lot of pet names recently, was that so he didn't get mixed up with his other girl, the one he was cheating on her with.

No, she needed to trust him, he was her boyfriend, he wouldn't hurt her.

"Are we still on for tonight?" she asked, hoping he would say yes, that he wouldn't make an excuse to cancel it.

"Of course" he replied, a small smirk on his face. "I wouldn't miss it."

'Unlike the other times' she thought in her head. She wouldn't say it out loud, but she was scared he was going to break up with her.

It was 8.30pm, Y/n was ready, waiting patiently for Elio to arrive and take her on their date. She didn't know where they were going, it was a surprise. A small smile was on her face as she remembered all the places Elio had taken her, all the dates they had been on, they were all surprises.

After another half an hour of waiting, her phone began to ring. She looked down, only to see Elio was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Sorry sweetheart, I have to stay late tonight."

It was a lie, she could tell by the tone of his voice. She wasn't sure why he didn't just end it with her if he was going to cheat. She'd prefer to be single than be with somebody who didn't love her, who would cheat on her.

"Yeah, okay."

"I'm sorry. You understand, right?"

"Of course I do" she lied.

"Thanks Sweetheart."

The line went dead causing Y/n to groan in frustration. She was now 99% sure he was cheating on her. Maybe, with his secretary, if he had one, or another employee.

Just as she was about to go upstairs, her phone began to ring. She sighed before answering the phone, she wasn't going to ignore Veronica, one of her closest friends.

"Hey Veronica, what's up?"

"You need to get to Pop's, right now."

"Wait, why?" Y/N was confused at her tone of voice. It seemed as if something was wrong. 

"Please, just get here as soon as possible."

Once Veronica hung up, Y/N grabbed her keys and made her way to her car. She was afraid of what was happening at Pop's, why she was needed.

When Y/N pulled up to the Diner, she chuckled at what she saw. Elio's car. He was here, at Pop's with his mystery woman. She was ready to attack the woman and break up with him. He'd be caught red handed.

Y/N pushed open the door to the Diner, only to see Elio standing in front of her. She was confused, her anger slightly decreasing at the sight of the boy in the empty Diner.

"What the hell's going on? Why are you here? I thought you were at work. Why did-"

Elio cut her off the only way he knew how, he kissed her. He pulled away and what he did next shocked her. 

Elio went down on one knee.

"Y/N, my life hasn't always been great, but with you in it, I know there's nothing that could go wrong. I love you more than words can say. I love you more than actions can show. There's only one thing I want from you."

He pulled out a box from his pocket, opening it, only to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"I want you to marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please, marry me."

Tears began to fall down Y/N's face in happiness. "Yes, yes I'll marry you." Elio placed the ring on Y/N's finger, before spinning her around. 

"This is why you've been so secretive, you've been planning this" Y/n whispered.

Elio smiled as he held Y/n's hand. "It's not over yet."

They went over to a table, only to see two plates of their favourite food. "I'm sorry for cancelling our dates, I just wanted to make sure everything was perfect" he told her. "That's why I enlisted some help."

Soft singing could be heard from behind the counter, catching Y/n's attention. The voice was of someone she knew well, Veronica Lodge. 

"I love you, Elio Grande" Y/n whispered, as she smiled at her soon to be husband, who smiled in response. "And I love you, Mrs Grande."

* * * *