Archie Andrews [2]

Title: The Three Mistakes

I Made Three Mistakes With Archie Andrews.

Number 1: Dating him.

Archie was the perfect boyfriend, at least at first. He wasn't muscular when we started dating, he was just an average sized boy, no abs. He treated me perfectly, until he started to tone up.

I still don't understand why toning up changed his behaviour, yet it did.

Number 2: Trusting Him

I should've known better than to trust him. The second he started to ditch me, saying he was with Jughead, I should have suspected it was a load of crap.

Words can't describe how angered I was when I discovered it was a lie, that he wasn't with his best friend. When I confronted him, he told me that he was with Reggie, someone neither myself or Jughead liked, that was apparently why he lied to us.

It wasn't until Jughead's birthday when the truth was revealed. Archie had cheated on me, not with one person, or even two, but with three.

The first person he cheated with was Miss Grundy, a teacher of all people.

The second person he cheated with was Veronica, though everyone seemed to know about that, everyone apart from me.

The third person was Valerie, of course I was wary of how much time they spent together, I just didn't think he would hurt me.

Number 3: Thinking We Could Stay Friends.

I broke up with him on Jughead's birthday, I couldn't stay with someone who constantly cheated on me. He would never change, if he could do it with three people, he would do it again.

I had to watch his blossoming romance with Veronica. I had to watch them be happy together and it hurt, it hurt so much.

I ended up distancing myself from all my friends, all apart from Kevin, who was clueless on the whole Archie cheating situation.

Bonus: It Led Me To Him.

After all the events that occurred, I met him, the wonderful Serpent Boy. We hooked up a few times before we became official. He was amazing, he treated me like a Princess. He was soft, despite the fact he was a Serpent.

While it took his friends a little while to warm up to me, they grew to accept me, to treat me as a friend.

The Serpent was called Fangs Fogarty, and I knew he would never hurt me, he truly cared about me.

* * * *

A/n: I've pretty much cleared my drafts now.