💜 Notes 💜

Hello Wonderful People Of The Riverdale Fandom. This Chapter Here Will Contain Any Notes I Feel Like Writing. It Will Be Dated With When Each 'Note' Was Written/ Published.

01 - 06 - 2020

Hello wonderful people of Wattpad. I am editing this book in a couple of ways.

The first way is the title. Each imagine will be titled by the Character and the imagine number (what imagine of that character it is)

The second way is the layout. There will be the title, as stated above, but underneath will be the name of the imagine, if it has one.

The third way, I'm changing all the imagines to reader, apart from smut imagines taken from my stories. All other imagines (including smut), will be written as reader.

Also, all imagines are written as female, unless stated otherwise.

19 - 05 - 2020

Does Anyone Have Any Jughead Or Sweet Pea Requests They Want Written? Then Go To Jup_Hon4507

She Writes Great Imagines (NO SMUT), I Request From Her Regularly, Something I Wouldn't Do If I Didn't Enjoy Her Writing. She Brings My Ideas To Life. Not Only Does She Write Great Imagines.

She Also Helps Me When I'm Struggling With My Stories, So A Massive Thank You!! 💛

19 - 05 - 2020

I was speaking to somebody the other day about a certain couple that many adore and honesty have to admit, I don't like it. While I prefer 'Veggie' over 'Varchie', the Couple I dislike most of all is Choni. And I have my reasons.

Cheryl changed Toni and not for the better. She made Toni dishonour the Serpents by breaking their code, the Serpents Are Her Family. Cheryl constantly disrespects Toni's friends, ever since they first met. You'd think she'd grow to be somewhat nice, but she's not, she hasn't. She even beat up people Toni cared about, and how did they respond? They refused to fight girls.

Toni Deserves Better.

What Ship Do You Dislike?

What's Your Favourite Ship?