Serpents [2]

Title: Chinese

The Serpent Trio sat in the Whyte Wyrm, all incredibly hungry. Toni was the most calm and controlled about her hunger, while Sweet Pea and Fangs done nothing but complain.

"I haven't felt this hungry in years" Fangs exaggerated. "Well you've got to wait until later, surely a few more hours won't hurt" Toni replied, though she was annoyed.

Sweet Pea scoffed. "I don't think I could wait five more seconds. I need food to survive."

Toni rolled her eyes. All she wanted was for Y/N to arrive so she could leave her friends, her brothers. Unfortunately she was yet to arrive.

"Where is Y/N?" Sweet Pea questioned. "Yeah, isn't she usually with you?" Fangs added. Toni rolled her eyes. "We're not attached to the hip like you two."

Neither boy replied as Y/N approached them. "Hi guys, girl" she greeted. "Sup." "Hey." "Hi.'

"I just had the most beautiful Chinese food. It was incredible" she gushed. "Do you know how hungry we are? Yet you come here, brag about your food" Sweet Pea snapped.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she held out a bag. "I brought you some too." Sweet Pea grinned at her. "This is why you're my favourite lesbian." Toni fake gasped.

Sweet Pea and Fangs were looking through the bag, trying to decide what they wanted.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she went over to Toni. "Don't think I've forgot about you. I got your favourite, chicken chow mien." Toni smiled as she took the tub off her. "You treat me too good" Toni said causing to smile. "Only the best for my girl."

* * * *

* * * *