Wrong Kind Of Love (Jordan Connor x OC) Pt 2

This is for you, dhjkshdkjsd Part 2

OC: Anna (Character Alexis)

Italics are acting

* * * *

It had been one month since Jordan had been single, he still spoke to his ex, considering the break up was mutual. During that month, his feelings for Anna had increased.

Jordan watched as the girl walked in with a black dress. Alexis, Anna's character was protesting the 'Prom', deeming it stupid.

Sweet Pea had become slightly obsessed with the girl during the time since they hooked up, wanting more of her. He would constantly watch her, which was easy for Jordan, since he did the same.

They were going to be filming the scene before Alexis went into the Prom, where Sweet Pea would argue with her. Jordan wasn't sure if he was ready for what was going to happen. He wasn't sure if he could pretend to be okay with it.

Action.

Alexis walked through the corridor, her black dress seemed the opposite of a wedding dress, she looked evil. She had a glint in her eye, one that caught Sweet Pea's attention. She was looking for trouble.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sweet Pea asked, though was ignored, He grabbed the girl's arm, causing her to growl. "Get the fuck off me," she sneered at him. "Where are you going?" he asked again.

"I'm going to the prom, isn't it obvious?" she questioned sarcastically. "Or is your Pea brain too small to process that?" She pushed passed him, only for him to push her into the wall.

"You're selfish, you know that? You only care for yourself. You want to ruin Prom for everyone, because you're a brat." Alexis pushed the Serpent off her, tears in her eyes. "Why do they get to have someone?!" she yelled. "Why do they get to be loved? Why can't I be loved?" Her voice was merely a whisper with the final sentence.

Sweet Pea looked at the girl, putting his finger under her chin, before pressing his lips against hers. She melted into the kiss, though he pulled back before she could enjoy it too much. "You will be loved," he mumbled, his finger running along her lips.

It was in that moment they were no longer their characters but themselves. Jordan pulled her into another kiss, while Cole smirked. He knew the two had feelings for each other, everyone was aware.

When they pulled apart, Jordan took a step back. he wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't like his character, Sweet Pea. He wasn't as confident as the fictional Serpent Boy. Lucky for him, Anna was confident.

"Jordan, can I speak with you," she asked. "Alone." He nodded his head, as the girl took his hand, leading him to her trailer. Once they were inside, she let out a sigh. "I like you, Jordan, I like you a lot. I just don't want to be a rebound."

A sigh escaped Jordan's mouth as he prepared to tell the girl the truth. "We broke up because I didn't love her, at least not that way. She's my best friend, but I just couldn't be with her, not when I like you."

Anna's eyes widened as Jordan finally confessed his feelings. "You're the one I want, Anna. It's you and only you." She let a smile go across her face, before grabbing his shirt, pulling him down for a kiss.

The two broke apart, both smiling. "So, does this mean it's official?" he questioned. "It's official, baby," she whispered, before kissing him again. She was kissing Jordan, not Sweet Pea, Jordan Connor.

* * * *

* * * *