Malachai [2]

Title: Soft Hearted Ghoulie

I was the most respected Ghoulie. Was I a prisoner? No, of course not. I was respected, not only due to my relationship with the hunky Malachai, but because I earned my place.

The soft sound of Malachai's guitar played through our new, large hideout. Penny Peabody gave it to us after we, Malachai, beat up the young Jones boy.

"I'm sitting in my chair, wishing my girl was bare," Malachai sang, causing me to chuckle. He would always try to seduce me with his singing voice, it was magical. I would sing to him sometimes, though it was rare.

"Darling, how is it you always seem to look beautiful?" Malachai questioned, as he put his hand out, motioning for me to join him on his chair.

The Ghoulie leader didn't trust me at first, though nor did I. I found him to be rude, especially when he called me a bitch. Of course after I slapped him, he shut up. He went to hit me, only for me to knock him out. Thank you hammer.

Yes, I carried a small wooden hammer, it was my choice of weapon. God, I sound like a psychopath. 

Welcome to Riverdale, the town where you only feel safe when carrying a weapon.

I walked over to Malachai, only for him to pull me down onto his lap. "You wouldn't leave me, would you?"

Surprisingly the Ghoulie Leader often needed reassured that I wouldn't leave him for another. Yeah, as if anyone could make me feel the way he did. I was madly in love with him. 

"You are the only one for me," I assured him. "You are the one I love. You are the one who makes me happy." I placed a kiss on his forehead, then his cheeks, before finally kissing his lips.

It was strange how somebody so dangerous would kiss so gently. He was afraid to hurt me, even during our intimidate times he would be gentle, until I became rough, then he would too, he would overpower me.

We broke the kiss, me smiling at him. "Sitting on your lap, thinking let's take a nap. Maybe we should go to sleep. Wishing we were bare, just laying there, close our eyes let's just sleep."

He picked me up, causing me to giggle. "I think you're right. We should go to bed."

Surprisingly to many, he wasn't planning on having sex with me. He just wanted me to lay with him, play with his hair, until he drifted off.

I was in love with the soft hearted Ghoulie Leader, the one everyone thought to be cruel.

* * * *

I'm a sucker for a soft, usually tough guy. I hope you liked it. It's currently unedited.