Jughead Jones [2]

Title: They Hurt Us

What do you do when your boyfriend Cheats On You?

You cry.

You wonder what you did to make him want to hurt you.

You hook up with his best friend.

Wait, What?

Okay, so maybe hooking up with his best friend isn't a good idea, that doesn't mean it isn't fun.

I was dating Archie Andrews, the Bulldog, the ladies man, the boy who can't keep his dick in his pants. He cheated on me, he cheated on me with the fucking girl next door, who had a boyfriend.

I witnessed the kiss, I witnessed as they were undressing each other. My first thought was how they could do this to me. Then I thought of Jughead, Betty hurt him, this would rip his heart into millions of pieces. He didn't deserve that, we didn't deserve to be hurt like this. I took a short five second video of them, before leaving, unnoticed.

I was a girl, a girl on a mission to find a certain serpent boy. I entered the student lounge and saw Jughead talking to Sweet Pea and Fangs. Fangs whistled at the sight of me. "Hey Hot stuff."

"Jughead, we need to talk, alone." The serpents looked at me confused. While I did speak to Jughead I never spoke to him alone, he was either with Betty, or one of us was with Archie.

We go to an empty classroom. I get my phone out and show him the video. His face remained emotionless as he watched the few seconds. He looked me in the eyes. "Why would you record that?" "I needed evidence. I wasn't going to tell you without any evidence."

He sighed. I felt sympathy for him. I felt bad for telling him, but he needed to know. "I'm sorry Jug. You didn't deserve this." He turned to me abruptly. "Neither did you, yet he still hurt you. He still messed with your head like she did mine."

"What are you going to do?" He asked after a moment of silence. "Break up with him, humiliate her. I don't know the extent right now but-"

I was silenced as he pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked, though he pulled back before I could respond.

"Why did you do that?" "I don't know" he replied. I was confused, conflicted, I was still technically with Archie, so kissing Jughead would be cheating.

'Fuck what Archie thinks' a voice in my head spoke. 'He's fucking Betty Cooper. Why can't you have fun?' I listened to the voice and pulled Jughead into another kiss.

The kiss I shared with Jughead was different to any I shared with Archie. While Archie was more passionate, Jughead was more rough, yet it wasn't bad, far from being considered bad.

I didn't think of the consequences, neither of us did. But we didn't care. They hurt us, we wanted to hurt them.

* * * * 

* * * *

A/N: I loved this idea, yet hate how I wrote it. Thank you for all your support.