⭐️ 8 ⭐️(Betty Cooper) 🔥

* * * *

Requested: In Comments.

A/N: I'm not good at Girl X Girl Smut, but I tried. I hope you like this.

🔥 Smut 🔥

* * * *

(She is so beautiful.)

Another day of hell, otherwise known as school

Another day of hell, otherwise known as school. The worst thing, I didn't see my girlfriend once. You'd think the fact we go to the same school we'd see each other, but nope, she's a workaholic, always helping everyone.

I often tried to help her, in the end I gave up, she would ask for help if she really, truly needed it.

I entered my house, Betty's second home, only to see the girl with a book in her hand, studying for something.

"Babe?" She looked up at me and smiled slightly. "Hey, I shouldn't be much longer, maybe thirty minutes?" "You need a break" I told her. "I don't, I'm fine" she mumbled. I went over to her, took the book and threw it on the floor.

"Y/n-" I put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them. "Damn babe, you're so tense. You need to relax, let me destress you" I said. "O- Okay."

I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the sofa. I pushed her so she was sitting down, before I went on my knees in front of her. She looked down at me shocked. "What- what are you doing?" "I want to make you happy, so sit back and relax" I told her.

Slowly, I lifted up her skirt, kissing up her thighs. The sound of her soft whimpers were enough to make me continue. I gently bite her leg causing her to gasp. "Don't worry, Baby, I'm gonna make you feel good" I mumbled against her skin.

I paused as I reached her underwear, licking my lips before looking up at her. "Do you-" "Please" she begged.

A smile was on my face as I looked at her desperate expression. "Of course, baby." I slowly pulled her underwear down, taking them off completely.

Betty Cooper was a Goddess, and it was time for me to make them heavenly sounds escape her mouth.

My lips made their way up her leg, kissing each part of her skin on the way. I stopped when I reached her beautiful, dripping, wet core. "So beautiful" I mumbled before my tongue went to work. I licked up, then back down causing her to moan.

"Y/N" she moaned as my tongue went to her entrance. I preferred my tongue by her entrance, tasting her, while two of my fingers were on her clit. My fingers started to move at her bundle of joy, rubbing in circular motions. "Baby" she moaned loudly as my tongue moved faster, desperately trying to make her reach her peak.

When her legs started shaking, I moaned against her. She gripped my hair, pushing me closer to her. "I'm gonna cum" she warned me. I didn't stop, I moved my finger away from her clit, gripping her thighs as my tongue moved faster.

"Y/N!" she moaned loudly as she cum on my tongue.

I didn't stop, even as she came down from her high. She looked at me, her eyes wide. "Babe?" I looked up to her face, my eyes filled with mischief.

We kept eye contact as I continued to ravish her with my tongue. It didn't take long until she was close again. "It-it's too much!" Betty whined as her whole body started shaking. "P-Please."

A loud moan escaped her mouth as she started squirting. It was the first time it ever happened, and honestly, I found it to be the hottest thing I ever saw.

When she stopped, I moved away, my face covered in her juices. "W-why?" She asked, her voice hoarse from all the moaning. "You deserve it baby. And I got to see you squirt, so fucking hot" I said.

"I'm going to get stressed more often if the day ends like that" Betty mumbled, causing me to laugh. "I'd happily pleasure you all over again" I told her with a grin. And I would, she was my girlfriend, I wanted her happy, especially if I'm the one making her happy.

* * * *