Reggie Mantle [2]

Title: Non Sexual

Reggie Mantle was known for many things, some good, many bad.

He was known as bossy, aggressive, flirtatious, a womaniser. He was also known for his hatred against the Serpents.

Y/N was known as many things, kind, smart, caring and very protective over her friends. Her best friend was Jughead Jones. Naturally being close friends with Jughead resulted in her meeting the Serpents. They loved her as she did them, their loyalty impressed her, her loyalty impressed them.

Reggie disliked Y/N's friends, all of them. Though he didn't dislike her. He liked her, A Lot.

He made it his mission to convince her to go on a date with him. Nothing he tried worked. She didn't like the flowers, or the chocolates, or the cakes. He was confused on why she wouldn't date him.

Maybe he wasn't the nicest to her friends all the time. That was a lie, he was never nice to them.

He changed the game. He started being nicer to the Serpents, confusing them. Jughead and Toni quickly figured out why he changed. They found it amusing.

Y/N was getting annoyed. He wouldn't leave her alone, despite him being nice to her friends, she didn't trust him.

It became too much when he begged, got on his knees and begged for a date, in the middle of the corridor.

Y/N finally snapped. "Fuck Off Reggie!" "Just one date! It's all I ask. If you say yes and don't enjoy yourself, I'll never bother you again."

A sigh escaped her mouth. "I'll go on a date with you, if you can say three things you like about me." Reggie smirked. "Well your a-" "That are Non Sexual" she snapped.

Reggie's smirk changed into a genuine smile. 

"I like how your eyes go wide when you speak of something you're passionate about." He stood in front of her as he continued. "I like the way you bite the end of the pencil when you're doing your class work." He lifted her head up and looked directly in her eyes. "I like how you always stand up for what you believe in, despite what others think." 

Y/N gulped as she looked into his gorgeous brown eyes.

He moved back and started to walk away. He stopped and smirked at her. "Bonus, I love the dress you're going to wear tonight."

Y/N chuckled. "Son of a bitch." 

* * * * 

* * * *