⭐️ 5 ⭐️ (Fangs Fogarty)

* * * *

Cute Fluff. Soft Fangs? Yes please!

I hope you like this. 

* * * * 

A sigh escaped my mouth as I tapped my pencil on the desk. The teacher was speaking about the novel Macbeth and I honestly didn't give a damn. I just wanted the day to be over.

The recent events that occurred in Riverdale were far from normal, they were nothing but troublesome. My friends and I didn't have a chance to be kids, we were constantly fighting for our lives, no exaggeration. 

When the bell went off I was the first one out of my chair. I went to my boyfriends class to see his teacher talking to both him and Sweet Pea, they couldn't go a day without causing trouble.

"Next time it's suspension, no more warnings!"

The two boys left the classroom and smirked at the sight of me. "Well if it isn't little Y/N" Sweet Pea teased causing me to chuckle. "You're just a giant."

Fangs wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he whispered in my ear. "Are you ready to go?" "I can't wait to go home" I said causing him to chuckle. "But baby, we're not going home, I'm taking you on a date."

I couldn't help but smile at the word 'date'. It had been so long since we had the chance to go out as boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't remember the last time we went on a date.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, causing him to smirk. "I can't tell you. If I do I have to kill you" he teased causing Sweet Pea to gag. "I can't be around this shit, it's disgusting. Have fun on your date."

Sweet Pea walked off while I laughed, Fangs chuckling slightly.

"I just have to make a stop real quick" he told me as we reached his bike.

He drove to Betty's house confusing me. "Why the hell are we here?" I asked. "Just wait here." I didn't reply as he walked into the house, only to come out a minute later with a basket.

"What the hell is that?" I asked confused while he laughed. "Stop asking so many questions."

He drove us to Sweetwater River. I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face. It was the place we shared our first kiss.

He got off the bike before helping me off. "Thank you kind sir." He laughed as he grabbed the basket.

"Let's get this date started." He placed a blanket on the floor, sitting down and patting it. "I'm not a dog" I said. "You sure about that?" He asked with a grin.

I laughed as I pushed him down, before getting on top of him, pinning him down. "Say you're sorry." "Never" he said with a grin. "Say you're sorry."

He quickly swapped our position so I was under him. He put his hand in the basket causing me to frown. I had no idea what he was doing, until I had cream on my face.

"You were saying" he teased. "Oh you're so dead!"

The two of us started fighting with squirty cream, we had a can each. We ended up covered in the substance.

We laid down on the blanket, wearing grins as we stared at each other. "I love you, Y/N" Fangs said causing me to smile. "I love you too."

He placed his lips against mine as we shared a kiss. "I love you. I love you" he mumbled between kisses. "I love you so fucking much." "I love you too Fangs."

We stayed at Sweetwater River, laying on the blanket as we watched the sunset, as we watched the stars. It was truly an amazing date.

* * * *

* * * *