Sweet Pea [1]

Title: Not A Fairy Tale

The sound of laughing could be heard by everyone.

The serpents were at the Quarry drinking and laughing. They were all having fun, apart from one.

Y/n stood on the rocks, watching everyone else. She was cautious after the events of the black hood.

Sweet Pea was laughing with Fangs when he noticed the girl standing alone. "I'll be back." Fangs didn't get a chance to reply, Sweet Pea had already walked off.

"Why you standing by yourself?" He asked Y/n. "I'm being responsible, you should try it sometime."

Sweet Pea chuckled. "We're allowed to have fun, with recent events, I think we deserve it, don't you?"

"Tell me, Sweet Pea, what is your definition of 'fun'?"

Sweet Pea pulled her away from the others. She was confused, until he pressed his lips against hers.

She was shocked. She didn't kiss back causing Sweet Pea to pull away.

"I'm-"

She grabbed his dog tags pulling him towards her, pressing her lips against his. He smiled as his hands wrapped around her waist.

* * * *

Sweet Pea looked at his slightly ripped shirt and smiled. He looked at Y/n whose hair was a mess.

"Are you-" "-I'm fine Sweet Pea" she assures him.

"Can we-" "-There's nothing to talk about" she snapped. He done nothing as she walked away.

Fangs went over to him. "Dude, where'd you go?" 3

Sweet Pea didn't reply. He felt hurt, used. The moment he met Y/n he knew she was different, he liked her confidence, he liked, no, he loved her.

* * * *

Y/n walked into Riverdale High the same way she always did, earphones in and ignoring the world.

She was oblivious to her closest friend calling her name.

She felt someone grab her arm. She turned to see Jughead with a frown on his face.

"Where did you go?" he questioned after she took her earphones out. She sighed knowing exactly what Jughead was referring to. "It's complicated."

He raised an eyebrow at her. She growled knowing she was going to have to explain what happened. She pulled him into the nearest classroom.

"Care to explain what's going on?" A loud sigh escaped Y/n mouth. "You're not going to believe me" she mumbled. "Just tell me" he said while rolling his eyes.

"IhookedupwithSweetPea" she spoke so fast Jughead didn't understand. "Try speaking at a audible speed." "I hooked up with Sweet Pea" she confessed.

A smirked appeared on Jughead's face. "Isn't that a good thing? You've liked him since you slapped him across the face at your initiation."

An uncommon small blush appeared across Y/n face. "Shut up Jug" she mumbled. "It's a real life fairy tale and you're the princess" he chuckled out.

"This isn't funny, fairy tales don't exist" she said as she pushed him. He pushed her back.

"You have to tell him" Jughead told her. "What am I suppose to say?" She questioned. "I don't-" "-Hi Sweet Pea, sorry-" she was unaware Sweet Pea had just entered the room. "-I've ignored you all weekend, I'm just madly in love with you and have been for years."

"You love me?" Sweet Pea questioned.

Y/n's eyes went wide. "This is a fucking nightmare" she mumbled. "No, it's not, it's really not" Sweet Pea replied with a grin. Both Jughead and Y/n were shocked at the size of the smile on his face.

"Sweet Pea I'm-" Y/n was cut off by Sweet Pea pressing his lips against hers.

He pulled away. "I've been in love with you, insanely in love with you since you slapped me" he whispered. She smiled at him. "I guess you love violence huh?" "I love my princess" he whispered.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "This is Not A Fairy Tale."

* * * *

* * * *

.