Sweet Pea [8]

Title: P.S

Sweet Pea growled as Betty wiped the blood from his head. He had a fight, another fight with their enemies, The Ghoulies.

Jughead told his friends, many, many times not to fight the crazy gang members, yet they never listened. Or they were provoked, both happening often.

Sweet Pea had always been proud. He wouldn't let anyone offend his friends, his family, the Serpents. The Serpents were the only thing the Tall boy had in his life, his parents never home, never caring for him.

"Cooper, you suck at that," an familiar voice spoke. Sweet Pea's eyes widened at the heavenly sound, the sound of the person who changed his life.

Y/N L/N

Y/n was a Serpent, though she wasn't always one. She used to be part of the Ghoulies, she was Malachai's ex girlfriend. When she arrived at the Serpents, bleeding, bruised, half dead, they took her in.

It took a while, though the Serpents warmed up to her, none more than Sweet Pea. She helped Sweet Pea realise he was deserving of love, and he made sure she was treated right, not abusive like her ex.

"So, what happened this time?" Y/n asked, as she grabbed a bottle of alcohol and a cloth. "Three guess?" "Hmm," Y/n pretended to think. "Was it some curly haired, Ghoulie freak?" "Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner," Sweet Pea replied, causing the girl to smile.

Y/n placed some of the alcohol on cloth, before putting her legs either side of Sweet Pea's legs, sitting down on him. She pressed the cloth on his wound, causing him to hiss.

"You need it, sweetheart," Y/n mumbled.

While Y/n cleaned his wound, he watched her every movement. She was careful not to hurt him more than she had to. When she finished, she placed a kiss next to the new clear wound. "All done."

"He was talking about you," Sweet Pea mumbled. "He said you didn't belong with us. He said that you were a Ghoulie by heart."

A sigh escaped Y/N's mouth at his words. Malachai often tried getting in Sweet Pea's head. No, he often got in the boy's head, convincing him she was using him. She showed him her hand, the two letters tattooed down on her thumb.

"What does that say?"

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes, causing Y/n to hit his arm. "What does it say?" "P S" he said. "And what does P S stand for?" she questioned.

"I'm pretty sure my initials are the other way around," he mumbled, gaining a glare from his girlfriend. "P S stands for Proud Serpent. I'm a Serpent, and I'm proud of it. I'm proud that you, Jughead, all the other Serpents accepted me." She ran her hand through his hair. "Of course I got the best Serpent to myself."

Sweet Pea grinned, before pressing his lips against the girl's. He pulled away, placing his head against hers. "I'm a Proud Serpent too." She hummed as she ran her finger across his tattoo. "I can see that."

A smile appeared on Y/N's face as she stared in his chocolate coloured eyes. "I'm a Proud Serpent. I'm never leaving, ever."

Y/N meant every word. The Serpents were stuck with her, as was Sweet Pea.

* * * *

* * * *