Comfort (1/3)

* * * *

OC: Elena Barnes

A/N: This story contains the ship 'Swangs' (because I love them so fricking much).'Varchie' have separated in this imagine.

* * * *

The Whyte Wyrm was filled with Serpents of all ages

The Whyte Wyrm was filled with Serpents of all ages. Fangs and Sweet Pea were standing together laughing as Elena hustled a new serpent.

"You snooze you lose baby" she teased. The boy huffed as he put twenty dollars in her hand before storming off.

"Naughty Lenny, stealing that poor boy's money" Fangs teased. "Oh please, he handed it to me." She winked causing Sweet Pea to roll his eyes.

"Hey guys" Jughead greeted as he went over. "Sup" the three replied in unison. They looked at each other and all rolled their eyes at the same time. Jughead was amused.

Elena turned to her favourite couple. "How are you guys doing?" The two boys grinned at her. "We're good. We should worry about you, you've been single for a while" Sweet Pea said, while Fangs hummed in agreement. "Do you even remember the last time you had a good fuck?" Fangs asked.

Elena's eyes darted to Jughead for a moment before she smirked slightly. "Probably when I was with FP." Jughead looked at her unamused. "I find that hard to believe." "He was amazing" Elena whispered while Jughead rolled his eyes again.

"We haven't seen Barbie for a while, where is she?" Fangs asked Jughead, who shrugged. "Last I heard she was helping Archie." Sweet Pea chuckled. "He needs all the help he can get." Fangs grinned at his boyfriend's comment.

* * * *

All week Jughead spent time with Elena, Fangs, Sweet Pea and occasionally Toni, when she wasn't working. He was closer to Elena than the other three, something that didn't go unnoticed by Fangs and Sweet Pea.

"I have a job for Elena and Fangs" Jughead announced. The two looked at each other and grinned. It wasn't uncommon for them to be put together for tasks.

"What's the mission boss? Are we going to break into HYDRA and steal all documents on the Winter Soldier" Elena joked.

"Wait, who would I be?" Fangs asked. "You would be Hawkeye, cause no one cares for you" Elena teased. "Yeah, well you'd be Widow" Fangs countered causing Elena to roll her eyes. "Of course I would, I'm hot and dangerous."

"You forgot smart and strong" Jughead added. "Right exactly, I'm hot, dangerous, smart and strong, unlike you two losers" Elena said pointing to Fangs and Sweet Pea. "I didn't even do anything" Sweet Pea mumbled.

"The topic has completely changed. We need to head out soon. Elena, can you provide a distraction, Fangs and I will go in and get the money they owe" Jughead informed them, they nodded their heads.

* * * * 

The task was complete. Jughead and Fangs stole their money back, while Elena offered the perfect distraction, she seduced a man, before knocking him out.

"You were brilliant. I've never seen a man fall for a girl so quick" Fangs said. "All in a days work" Elena replied. "Was he a good kisser?" She shrugged. "I've had worse."

"I have to admit, it was very impressive" Jughead confessed. "A girl's tongue can do a lot to a man" Elena stated as she licked her lips. Jughead chuckled.

Fangs stopped walking as something caught his eye. "Guys." Jughead and Elena froze at the sight across the street. Archie and Betty were kissing.

"Oh God" Elena mumbled. She looked at Jughead whose eyes were glossy, fighting tears. "Jug" she whispered, but he didn't reply.

Jughead made his way over to his girlfriend and his best friend, both still oblivious of his presence. "What the hell is going on" he snapped causing the two to break apart.

"Jug, it's not-" -It's not what it looks like? I saw my best friend making out with my girlfriend, care to elaborate" Jughead snapped cutting Archie off.

"It's complicated" Archie started causing Jughead to scoff. "All those times she was apparently helping you your tongue was down her throat. You've done some shitty things, but this, this tops it all. I'm done." Jughead started to walk away.

"Jug" Betty called out. "I'm done, alright! All I ever did was love you, yet what happened? You decided to fuck me over, to fuck my best friend! I'm done, done with both of you" he snapped.

"Jug-" Jughead cut Archie off by punching him in the face. Fangs and Elena decided to go over to them.

"Let it go Jones, let it go" Fangs told him as he pulled him away from Archie. "They're not worth it dude."

Jughead started to walk away, Elena caught up to him. She said no words, she just walked by his side.

They ended up at his trailer. He sat down while she made them both a coffee. She gave him one and had one for herself.

"Did I do something wrong" he asked looking up at the girl. "Was I not good enough? Did I not treat her right?"

"You did nothing wrong, you were too good for her and you treated her perfectly, she's just a bitch. I have no idea how, nor do I know why someone would cheat on you" she consoled him.

"I tried so hard to be good enough for her, but I never met her standards, she always wanted someone like Archie. I guess she finally got what she wanted" his voice cracking slightly as he spoke.

Elena took his hand. "You don't have to be strong around me. You can let out all your emotions, it's only us and I would never judge."

Jughead cried, he cried on her shoulder. She let him cry, stroking his back slightly, comforting him.

When he stopped crying, it fell silent.

"Thank you" Jughead mumbled after five minutes of silence. "I'm always here for you Jug, always" she told him.

He believed her, he truly believed she would be there for him.

* * * *

* * * *