🔥 Guilty Pleasure: 4 🔥 FP Jones

Guilty Pleasure: FP Jones

Time: 10 Mins

OC: Eleanor Justice

* * * * 

Okay, so FP Jones was single, but he was older than me, a lot older than me. But he was so fucking hot.

He was quite easy to get, since he didn't know who I was. I pretended to be 21 and that was how we ended up in a hotel.

My clothes were ripped from my body as soon as we entered the room.  He pushed me on the bed, diving straight for my entrance. 

This is why men are better than boys. "You taste good," he said after breaking away for barely a moment. "You're mouth is terrible," I taunted. He scoffed, before diving in like a thirsty man, desperate for a drink.

His tongue entered me like none of the others had. His mouth worked it's magic, moving in ways no boys had.

I gasped as his mouth moved to my clit, gently sucking. I whimpered as he continued the actions. He pushed my ass up as causing his movements to become harsher. "Daddy," I moaned quietly.

He stopped his insult on my clit, right before I was reaching my Orgasm. "Daddy?" he asked, a smirk on his face. "Well, Daddy likes to punish naughty girls."

I gasped as he pulled me up by my hair. He pulled his pants down with his other hand, revealing his large, hard cock. I gulped. It was the biggest I had seen and I knew he was a man with experience.

"You're gonna suck my cock. Every time you Gag, is home many times I spank that ass of yours." He pushed my face onto the cock, as he let go of my hair..

I wrapped my mouth around him, licking the tip, before sucking. He let out a humming sound, as I kept bobbing my head. "Good, little girl." He started rubbing my hair. I wasn't a dog.

He thrusted into my mouth, causing me to gag. "One spank," he mumbled, a smirk on his face as he done it again and again. It ended up being ten spanks.

I was shoved face down on the bed, my ass in the air. He let out a whistle as he spread my cheeks. "Seems like somebody likes anal," he mumbled, as he dipped his finger in the hole, shaking it. I whimpered, only for him to spank me.

"That was a warning."

He removed his finger from my back whole. "Now, I want you to count with me, we count to ten. Ready?" He spanked me once, causing me to gasp. "One."

He repeated the actions until we got to ten. He rubbed my red ass. "Good girl. Daddy will look after you now, he'll make sure you get your pleasure."

A loud gasp escaped my mouth as thrusted into me, hard, deep, yet slow. He repeated the action. "Please, Daddy, faster, faster," I begged.

My eyes rolled back as he listened to me. His thrusts almost animalistic every time. He never failed to hit my G-spot. I cum around him, not even realising I was close. "Yes, my little girl, you're such a good girl. Let's see if I can make you squirt for Daddy."

His hand went to my clit, rubbing harshly as he continued fucking me. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as I squirted for the man.

He licked his fingers, before sticking two in my ass, his cock still moving. "If you were younger, I'd get my boy's to fuck your ass, one to fuck your pussy. They'd love to DP you. Fuck I want to DP you. I guess my fingers will have to do."

I yelled as I felt two more fingers enter my ass. I had four in my ass. It was too much, I felt too much pleasure. "It's so fucking Good!" I yelled. He chuckled, before groaning. "Daddy's close, very close."

"I-I'm cumming again," I moaned as I felt another orgasm approach. He picked up his pace, causing me to cum.

My body went limp, as he continued to fuck me. I whimpered as he cum inside me. He pulled his cock out, leaving his fingers in my ass. "I don't wanna stop," he mumbled, as he watched his fingers moving in and out of my ass.

"Daddy, you're so fucking hot," I mumbled, as he pulled his fingers out. He let out a laugh, before kissing my head. "Go to sleep. You're wrecked."

FP was right, he had wrecked me. He was a Sex God.

 * * * *