🔥 Blood Rose (Sweet Pea X OC) 🔥

- - - -

This Was Taken From My Story 'Blood Rose', Hence The Title. It Wasn't Published In The Story Itself, More So The Unused Scenes.

Warning: Smut!

Sweet Pea's name in this is Preston, as it is in my story. 

OC: Rosalie Wilde 

- - - - 

After the protest the Serpents all split up. Leon went to hang out with Oscar, while Fangs went home to spend time with his mother.

Rosalie and Sweet Pea went back to the Wilde house for some 'alone time', though they were stripped into their underwear within minutes.

Sweet Pea's hand was around the back of Rosalie's neck, keeping her lips as close to his as possible. A groan escaped his mouth as the girl started to grind on him. "Fuck, Princess."

The door opened, and in walked Toni. She froze at the sight in front of her, she should've knocked, or they should've locked the door.

"Oh, my God!"

Sweet Pea threw his top over his girlfriend's head, causing her to bite down on her lip. The top didn't do anything for the rest of her body.

"What the hell, Topaz?" Sweet Pea's angered voice spoke. "You really need to lock the doors" she told them.

"What'd you need, Toni?" Rosalie asked as she removed the top from her head, yet not moving from Sweet Pea's lap. It wasn't like Toni never saw her topless, she saw her naked once and besides, she was still wearing a bra.

"Have you seen Cheryl?" Toni asked. Rosalie shook her head. "No, I haven't." "You can go now" Sweet Pea told Toni, who rolled her eyes. "Calm down, Sweet Pea. Let me know if you find her." "Of course" Rosalie said, smiling slightly

Toni started to leave, only to stop and smirk at them. "Use protection, we don't need any mini Sweet Pea's running around the place." "Fuck off Topaz" Sweet Pea snapped at the laughing girl.

When Toni was out of the door, Rosalie got up and locked it, before going back to her boyfriend. "The moment's ruined" he mumbled. "Far from it" she replied as she got back on his lap.

"I still need to see innocent Sweet Pea" she mumbled as she kissed his ear. "That can be arranged" he said with a smirk.

Rosalie chuckled before kissing him briefly. She pulled away and he gasped. "Or maybe, maybe I should punish you" she whispered, confusing him. "Punish me, for what?" "Violent behaviour towards fellow Serpents. You would've killed the poor boy if I didn't stop you."

She put her finger to his lip causing him to look down at it, before looking back at her eyes. "He called you my toy, you're not a toy, not my toy, you're my princess."

"Today, I'm your Queen, and you'll do whatever I ask you too, whatever I want" she whispered as she bit down on his ear. "Yes my Queen" he moaned out, causing the girl to smirk. "Good boy."

Rosalie ran her hand down the side of Sweet Pea's face, down past his lips and then down to his chest. "Prince-" Rosalie gently slapped his cheek, causing him to growl. "I'm in charge today. I'm the Queen. I make all the rules. I'm going to do what I want, how I want, where I want" she whispered next to his ear as she started to press down on him.

"Please, please, you're the Queen" he whined, causing her to smirk. "I know I am."

Rosalie removed her bra, throwing it on the floor. Sweet Pea couldn't help but stare at the goddess in front of him. He truly believed she was an angel, a fallen Angel with how she was currently acting.