🔥 Drive In (Reggie X OC) 🔥

This was taken from my story dangerous.

OC: Kimberly Keller

Warning: Smut

Reggie's lips were pressed against Kimberly's as they sat in the back of his car. They were at the Drive-In barely five minutes before they started kissing.

Kimberly had missed the feeling of Reggie's soft lips against hers. He was an amazing kisser, though that could be due to the fact he was the only one she ever kissed.

Reggie moved from her lips to his neck, biting down gently causing her to moan. "You like that?" "Yes" she moaned out as he bit down harder, careful not to leave a mark.

He moved from her neck and started to kiss down her clothed body, stopping at the top of her jeans. He looked up at her with dark eyes, the emotions running through him was pure lust for the girl.

"Let me make you feel good" he mumbled as he kissed her stomach. The girl looked at him with wide eyes. While she wanted the boy to pleasure her, she was conflicted, she had only ever kissed one boy and now the same boy wanted to pleasure her.

"Please Kimmy, I want to make you feel good." He placed another kiss on her stomach, biting gently. "O-Okay" she stuttered out.

A small smile was on Reggie's face as he looked up at her. "We won't go all the way, you're not ready for that and I won't be a dick and pressure you into it. I just want you to feel good."

He started to unbutton her jeans while she bit her lip. She was nervous as the boy looked up at her. "It won't hurt, not at all, though it may feel strange. If you want me to stop at any time, just tell me, okay?"

She nodded her head causing him to smile slightly. He pulled her underwear down and sighed. "So beautiful" he mumbled before placing a kiss just above hrt clit. 

A loud moan escaped her mouth as his tongue ran from just above her clit, down to her entrance and then back up.

He made his way back to her clit, his tongue swirling around as one of his fingers went to her entrance. "Oh Reggie" she moaned as his finger entered her at a slow pace.

Once he saw Kimberly was enjoying herself, he started to move his finger faster, causing the girl's moans to increase. He looked up at her, lust filled eyes causing her to moan loudly. He was enjoying himself while pleasuring the girl, unintentionally turning her on even more.

She felt like she was in a dream, though it was better than any dream she ever had.

Reggie started to suck on her clit before licking it for a few seconds then repeating the actions.

An unfamiliar, yet extremely pleasurable feeling ran through Kimberly's body. "Oh God, Reggie" she moaned as her legs started to shake. "Let it go, baby, let it go."

Reggie moved his finger out of her and replaced it with his tongue. A loud moan of 'Reggie' escaped Kimberly's mouth as she let go, cumming for the first time. Reggie continued to lick her, letting her ride out her high before moving back.

"You taste delicious baby." She looked at him shocked. She had never felt so much pleasure in her life.

Reggie couldn't fight a grin as he stared at her. "They call that an orgasm by Mantle the Magnificent. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

* * * *

* * * *