Toni Topaz [1]

Title: Drunk

They told me to come down to the Bar, it will be fun. They said a few drinks will help us loosen up, have a good time.

Maybe I should have stopped after the first jug, instead of getting two more. Though the nine fireball shots probably didn't help.

So here I am, drunk off my arse laughing about something stupid, at least I think it was stupid, I can't remember why I'm laughing.

"You're a little drunk Y/n" Sweet Pea told me. I laughed. "Yeah, well compared to you everything is little." Sweet Pea chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't you think you should stop." I scoffed at Fangs comment. I knew I could handle more, not much more, but more.

"Seriously, Y/n, you need to stop" Fangs spoke in a demanding voice. "I'll stop when I'm dead" I replied waving my hand.

I carried on drinking when something caught my eye, a beautiful girl with pink hair. "Hi pretty lady" I flirted. "You're drunk" the beautiful girl replied. I waved my hand. "Not drunk enough."

Another drink was pushed towards me. I picked it up and put it towards my mouth, it was snatched away from me before I could drink any of it.

"Dude, what the fuck" I snapped at the person who stole my drink, Sweet Pea of course. "You had enough" he told me.

"All I wanted to do was flirt with the pretty bartender" I whined. The pink hair girl rolled her eyes. "Flirt with me tomorrow sweetheart."

I pouted. "I wanna tell her how pretty she is." Again the pink hair girl rolled her eyes. "I think you're pretty too" she told me making me giggle. 

"Sweets, take her home, now." Sweet Pea stood up and I put my hands out towards him. "Take me, oh mighty Giant" I sighed out dramatically.

Later in Time, Toni would tell our children this story. The story of how I got drunk and told her she was pretty. How the next day she asked me out.

* * * *

* * * *