Fangs Fogarty [3.1]

Title: Nobody Part 1

She was only ever known as Veronica's friend, no one knew her name. It was good, at least some times it was good, other times she hated it.

When Veronica arrived at Riverdale High she became instant friends with Y/n, the girl no one knew existed.

Y/n wasn't bullied, she wasn't called hurtful names, or pushed into lockers. She was completely ignored as if she was invisible.

"Do you want to come Pop's after school?" Veronica asked her best friend as they sat in Literacy. "I don't know, I have a lot of homework." Veronica laughed. "We can do it there silly."

The bell rang causing Veronica to sigh. "Finally." They made their way to the cafeteria, where they got their lunch and sat in their usual seats.

"This food gets more and more disgusting each day" Veronica said while staring at the horrid looking food. She wouldn't even serve it to those in prison.

"Hey V" Reggie Mantle's voice spoke as he approached the two girls. He wasn't alone, with him was Archie Andrews, Veronica's crush. "Hey boys." Veronica thought it would be perfect for them to join her, since she liked Archie and Y/n liked Reggie.

They sat opposite the girls, not greeting Y/n, who mumbled a 'hello' to them. The girl wasn't surprised, they didn't know her name, why would they greet her.

"You're looking hotter than ever Lodge, what's your secret?" Reggie asked. "I have no secret Mantle, just good genes" Veronica replied causing him to laugh. "You're too hot for your own good."

Y/n felt her heart break as Reggie continued to flirt with Veronica, ignoring her existence. She didn't dare speak up, she had nothing to say. When Archie was speaking, Reggie tried to get the attention off his friend and onto him.

Veronica's eyes flickered to her friends and she frowned. Y/n appeared upset, though she wasn't sure.

"What's wrong?" Veronica whispered too quiet for the boys to hear. She had an idea what it was, but she didn't want to assume things. "They don't care I'm sitting here, they didn't even greet me. They don't even know me" Y/n mumbled.

Veronica shook her head. "They have to know you." She turned her attention to the two boys. "Boys, you know who this is, right?"

The two boys looked at Y/n before turning their attention to Veronica. "Your friend" Reggie said as if it was obvious. "I meant what's her name genius" Veronica said. "Okay, her name is Veronica's friend" Reggie replied.

Y/n felt embarrassed, no one knew her name, not even Reggie Mantle who flirted with almost every girl at the school.

"Excuse me." Y/n got up and quickly walked off. Veronica tried to follow her, but it took her a few seconds to get away from Archie and Reggie.

Y/n was walking through a corridor upstairs. No one cared about her distressed appearance. When someone bumped into her, causing her to fall, they left her on the ground.

A hand appeared in front of her face causing her to frown. "Take it." She took the hand and they pulled her up, pulling her a bit too hard causing her to bang into their chest. She gasped as she pushed herself away.

"Hey, I won't hurt you." She looked at the person and her eyes widened. "Are you okay, Y/n? It is Y/n, right?" Fangs Fogarty, a Serpent asked. Her eyes widened as she realised he called her by her name.

"You know my name" she said causing him to chuckle. "Of course I know your name. You're like totally smart." "No one knows my name, they don't know who I am" she mumbled. "Who are you?" he joked causing a faint smile to appear on her face.

"Since you owe me for helping you, you can accompany me to Pop's later" Fangs said causing her eyes to widen. "Why?" "I want to get to know you, more than I already know that is" he replied.

A smile appeared on her face as she looked at him. Part of her thought it was a joke, but he wouldn't be that cruel, would he?

* * * *

* * * *