Cousin (KJ APA) 1/2

* * * *

For the purpose of this imagine, Cole is still with Lili. The reader is Cole's cousin.

* * * *

KJ P.O.V

Should I be angry that I am the only one of the main cast single? Yes, I was bitter watching all the couples. I wanted love, I wanted happiness.

Cole had been glued to his phone every time we had a break from filming. He refused to tell me what was happening, he refused to tell anyone, even Lili.

I wanted the day to be over, so I could go back to my apartment and watch some movies, while drinking beer, alone, just like every other day.

"Cole Mitchell Sprouse! How dare you!" a girl's voice yelled, causing me to jump. "How dare you leave me at the airport!"

My curiosity got the better of me as I turned the corner. My eyes widened as I saw the most beautiful girl, one who put Lili, Camila, Vanessa, all the girls on set to shame. I gulped as I watched her yell at Cole, who just grinned.

"I'm sorry. You know you're my number one girl," he told her. How could he say that when he had a girlfriend? She scoffed. "I don't want to hear it. Now, where's my wife?"

The girl's eyes scanned the area, widening when they met mine. She hit Cole's shoulder, once, twice, three times, causing him to hiss. "What?"

A grin appeared on Cole's face as he waved me over. I approached the two, a smile on my face. "KJ, this is Y/n," Cole told me. "Hi, nice to meet you," I said. She said nothing, just continued to stare at me. I looked at Cole who laughed. "Now I know how to get her to shut up," he mumbled.

Y/n said nothing, she blinked multiple times, before looking behind me. "Y/n!" Lili's voice yelled. Y/n rushed over to the blonde girl, leaving me alone with Cole.

"Who is she?" I asked. "Y/n L/n, my cousin," he told me. Cousin, that made sense. "She's a huge fan, by the way. She thinks you're pretty. She also said she'd love Archie to devour her like a hot meal on a cold day," he added.

I couldn't stop the grin from appearing on my face. She liked me, a beautiful girl liked me. "What should I do?" I asked him. "Get to know her," he replied as if it was obvious. Okay, so it was obvious, but I was confused on how to approach the situation.

I was going to befriend, then see what happens.

After taking a deep breath, I approached Y/n and Lili, smiling at the two, causing Lili to roll her eyes. She already knew what I was going to do.

"KJ, we're having a con-"

"Sorry, I forgot your name, what was it?" I asked Y/n, though it was a lie. I just wanted to hear her talk. 

She gulped before opening her mouth. She cleared her throat before speaking. "My name is Y/n. It's nice to meet you Keneti," she said. "It's actually KJ," I corrected her.

A small smirk appeared on her face, causing me to grin. She did it on purpose, she was teasing me. She was no longer nervous, I liked that.

"Do you think you could save me from these awful people? Perhaps go for a coffee" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Sure. I'm annoyed at Cole anyway, so this would be perfect revenge, disappearing for a while."

If only we knew what would happen in a month's time.

* * * *

There will be a part 2 and part 2 will contain smut.