Comfort (3/3)

* * * *

OC Name: Elena Barnes

A/N: Final Part. Contains Swangs! Choni!

* * * *

Elena was furious. She was furious at her friends for telling her to pursue Jughead.

She was furious at Jughead for forgiving Betty so easily, as if she didn't cheat on him.

She was furious at herself for believing Jughead would even give her a second glance.

When Sweet Pea asked what happened, Elena lied, she told him she backed out, that she got scared.

"Elena doesn't get scared" Toni told him. Sweet Pea shrugged. "That's what she told me. I didn't ask any questions, she'll tell me if and when she's ready."

"She's right, Lenny doesn't back down from anything. She doesn't give a crap what others think" Fangs added. Sweet Pea sighed as he grew annoyed with their questions. "How the fuck am I suppose to know what's going on? I just told you, what she told me."

Toni and Fangs shared a look, before agreeing they needed to find out what was going on.

Elena sat in the student lounge next to Cheryl. She liked the Blossom girl, she was beautiful, strong and dating her best friend, she didn't need a reason, an excuse to spend time with the girl, she was her friend.

Betty approached the two girls, a smile on her face. "Have you seen Jughead?" "No, we haven't. Now go, hurry along, your desperation is making me want to puke." Cheryl waved her hand shooing Betty.

Elena smirked as Betty walked off. "You don't like her, do you?" "I have no reason to like her. We only share two things, being part of the Serpents and blood, otherwise she is nothing to me" Cheryl replied. "You really are great for Toni" Elena said causing Cheryl to smile. "She's great to and for me."

"You're not trying to steal my girl, are you Barnes?" Toni teased as she approached the two girls, smirking slightly. "Oh Toni, I tried, I tried to win her over, but your love is too powerful for my magic to overcome" Elena replied dramatically.

Toni gave Cheryl a quick peak before turning to Elena. "Did you speak to Jughead?" Elena sighed. "I'd rather not talk about it."

"What did Demon Barbie do?" Cheryl asked.

"I think Jughead took her back." "No fucking way" Toni said in disbelief. Elena hummed. "Yeah. I'm just glad he doesn't know how I feel. I feel so stupid right now."

"Why? The only bizarre thing you've done is gain feelings for someone below your league" Cheryl stated. "He can do better. He can have the perfect Barbie, not me. Not everyone gets a happy ending" Elena mumbled.