Surprise (Madelaine Petsch)

* * * *

Fluff

Someone asked for some Madelaine, so here you are.

* * * *

I like to think I'm the luckiest person on the planet. Why? Because I share my life, my home with Madelaine Petsch.

Yes that's right, I am the girlfriend of the actress who plays Cheryl Blossom in Riverdale.

I admit sometimes it's a struggle to be away from her for long. I always look forward to her coming home.

She was away filming Riverdale Season 3. She had been away for a month, a month too long. I needed to see her.

After speaking to Vanessa, yes Vanessa Morgan, Madelaine's on screen lover, we decided to surprise my girlfriend.

I had just left the taxi when my phone started to ring. A grin appeared on my face as I saw it was my girlfriend.

"Hello beautiful" I greeted.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you today" she said.

"I know, I'm sorry. Today's been hectic." It wasn't a lie, I had been travelling for hours.

"I miss you" she whispered.

"Aw, my angel misses me. For what it's worth, I miss you too."

My eyes widened as I saw Jordan waiting for me with a grin. I put my finger on my lips as he approached me.

"Angel, I have to go, I'll talk to you soon" I said.

"Okay, love you."

I didn't reply, instead I hung up the phone.

"Hi, Jordan." I gave the boy a hug, one he instantly returned. "Let's go see your girl."

We walked fast to where Madelaine was filming. I could see her talking to Vanessa, holding her hand.

The director looked at me and nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

"I swear Topaz, get your hands off my girl before I break them!"

Madelaine turned to me, her mouth open in shock.

"Y/N!"

I laughed as she ran over and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she pulled away.

"I wanted to surprise you, so surprise" I said causing her to laugh. "Well it's definitely a good surprise, but how did you do it?"

"You're on screen girlfriend helped me" I told her as Vanessa approached me. "I've gotta make sure I keep my Cheryl Bombshell happy."

The three of us laughed as we shared a hug.

** * *

* * * *